Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ha, Joonkyung & Lee, Jong-Wha & Sumulong, Lea, 2010. "Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea," ADBI Working Papers 224, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joonkyung Ha & Jong-Wha Lee & Lea Sumulong, 2010. "Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22753, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jody Overland & Christopher D. Carroll & David N. Weil, 2000.
"Saving and Growth with Habit Formation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 341-355, June.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995. "Saving and growth with habit formation," Working Papers 95-42, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995. "Saving and growth with habit formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 2000. "Mathematica code for 'Saving and Growth with Habit Formation' and 'Comparison Utility in a Growth Model'," QM&RBC Codes 43, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2007. "Domestic Investment And External Imbalances In East Asia," CAMA Working Papers 2007-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Olivier J Blanchard, 2009. "Global Imbalances; In Midstream?," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/29, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rim:rimpre:15_01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2014. "Why is Italy doing so badly after doing so well?," Professional Reports 02_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:37-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Forni & Geremia Palomba & Joana Pereira & Christine J. Richmond, 2016. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring and Growth," IMF Working Papers 16/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Di Sanzo Silvestro & Bella Mariano, 2015. "Public debt and growth in the euro area: evidence from parametric and nonparametric Granger causality," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 631-648, July.
- Consiglio Andrea & Zenios Stavros A., 2015.
"Risk Management Optimization for Sovereign Debt Restructuring,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 181-213, December.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Zenios, Stavros A., 2014. "Risk Management Optimization for Sovereign Debt Restructuring," Working Papers 14-10, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2017.
"Replication in Labor Economics: Evidence from Data, and What It Suggests,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 37-40, May.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2016. "Replication in Labor Economics: Evidence from Data, and What It Suggests," IZA Discussion Papers 10403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015.
"Why Is Italy Doing So Badly?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 349-365, October.
- Gianluigi Pelloni, Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," LCERPA Working Papers 0089, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 03 Apr 2015.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," Professional Reports 15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Adam Talbot Jones & Cameron Visser, 2014. "Politics, Economics, and the Debt Ceiling," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1222-1228.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Reconstructing Macroeconomic Theory to Manage Economic Policy," NBER Working Papers 20517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsRepublic of Korea; Asian; policy; domestic; economic;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2010-11-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.