A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou Ranges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harper, Dana & Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2008. "An Overview of Agriculture in the Rural Municipalities of the Lower Souris River Watershed," Project Report Series 91409, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
More about this item
KeywordsNet present value; energy reserves; natural gas; caribou; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q49; Q32; Q57;
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ualbpr:91422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drualca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .