Report NEP-ENE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Frauke de Haan, 2010. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth – New Insights into the Cointegration Relationship," Ruhr Economic Papers 0190, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the ESCB, 2010. "Energy markets and the euro area macroeconomy," Occasional Paper Series 113, European Central Bank.
- Ralf Martin, 2010. "Why is the US so Energy Intensive? Evidence from US Multinationals in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0965, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Decker, Thomas & Zapilko, Marina & Menrad, Klaus, 2009. "Purchase Behaviour Related To Heating Systems In Germany With Special Consideration Of Consumers' Ecological Attitudes," Conference Papers 91300, University of Weihenstephan-Triesdorf, Straubing Centre of Science.
- Arjun Bhattacharya & Oâ€™Neil Rane, 2010. "Why is Dead DEDA Still Alive?," Working Papers id:2624, eSocialSciences.
- Jörg Peters & Colin Vance & Marek Harsdorff, 2010. "Rural Electrification and Manufacturing Firm Performance in Benin – An Ex-Ante Impact Assessment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0189, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jörg Peters & Colin Vance, 2010. "Rural Electrification and Fertility – Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," Ruhr Economic Papers 0191, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Juan Rosellón & Zdenka Mysliková & Eric Zenón, 2010. "Incentives for Transmission Investment in the PJM Electricity Market: FTRs or Regulation (or Both?)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1026, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schinke, Jan Christian, 2010. "Follow the sun! How investments in solar power plants in Sicily can generate high returns of investments and help to prevent global warming," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 105, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Latvijas energosektora sistēmdinamikas prognozēšanas modeļa izstrāde
[System dynamic model development for the Latvian energy sector]," MPRA Paper 23666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1025, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Lumpy Investment in Regulated Natural Gas Pipelines: An Application of the Theory of the Second Best," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1024, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ibrahim Abada & Olivier Massol, 2010. "Security of supply in the European Gas Market A model-based analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hauer, Grant & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Jagodzinski, Robert, 2010. "A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou Ranges," Project Report Series 91422, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Peeters, Marga, 2010. "The changing pattern in international trade and capital flows of the Gulf cooperation council countries in comparison with other oil-exporting countries," MPRA Paper 23539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Travaglini, Guido, 2010. "Dynamic Econometric Testing of Climate Change and of its Causes," MPRA Paper 23600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kala Krishna, 2010. "Limiting Emissions and Trade: Some Basic Ideas," NBER Working Papers 16147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00496770_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/12, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Copenhagen and Beyond: Reflections on China's Stance and Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers 111, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2010. "Spillovers from Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Anthoff, David, 2010. "Climate Policy under Fat-Tailed Risk: An Application of FUND," Papers WP348, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).