Trade Policies and Climate Change Policies: A Rapidly Expanding Joint Agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trevor Houser & Rob Bradley & Britt Childs, 2008. "Leveling the Carbon Playing Field: International Competition and US Climate Policy Design," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4204.
- Green, Andrew, 2006. "Trade rules and climate change subsidies," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 377-414, November.
- Steffen Hentrich & Patrick Matschoss & Peter Michaelis, 2009. "Emissions trading and competitiveness: lessons from Germany," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 316-329, May.
- Harro van Asselt & Nicolien van der Grijp & Frans Oosterhuis, 2006. "Greener public purchasing: opportunities for climate-friendly government procurement under WTO and EU rules," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Thomas L. Brewer, 2008. "International Energy Technology Transfers for Climate Change Mitigation - What, who, how, why, when, where, how much … and the Implications for International Institutional Architecture," CESifo Working Paper Series 2408, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas L. Brewer, 2003. "The trade regime and the climate regime: institutional evolution and adaptation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 329-341, December.
- Thomas L. Brewer, 2004. "The WTO and the Kyoto Protocol: interaction issues," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 3-12, March.
- Thomas L. Brewer, 2008. "Climate change technology transfer: a new paradigm and policy agenda," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 516-526, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaffer, Lena Maria & Bernauer, Thomas, 2014. "Explaining government choices for promoting renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 15-27.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2012. "Comparing policies to combat emissions leakage: Border carbon adjustments versus rebates," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 199-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:6:p:799-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.