International Energy Technology Transfers for Climate Change Mitigation - What, who, how, why, when, where, how much â€¦ and the Implications for International Institutional Architecture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Ger Klaassen & Ulf Moslener, 2007. "Technology transfer and investment risk in international emissions trading," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 467-469, November.
- Thomas L. Brewer, 2004. "The WTO and the Kyoto Protocol: interaction issues," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 3-12, March.
- Thomas L. Brewer, 2008. "Climate change technology transfer: a new paradigm and policy agenda," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 516-526, September.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Brewer, Thomas L. (ed.), 2001. "The Oxford Handbook of International Business," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241828.
- Heleen De Coninck & Frauke Haake & Nico Van Der Linden, 2007. "Technology transfer in the Clean Development Mechanism," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 444-456, September.
- Brewer, Thomas L. & Young, Stephen, 2000. "The Multilateral Investment System and Multinational Enterprises," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241101.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauline Lacour & Catherine Figuière, 2011. "Environmentally friendly technologies transfers through trade flows from Japan to China - An approach by bilateral trade in environmental goods," Post-Print halshs-00628832, HAL.
More about this item
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .