Environmental and economic effects of the Copenhagen pledges and more ambitious emission reduction targets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, Peter & Wang, Shunli & Kremers, Hans, 2005. "Modeling the impacts of international climate change policies in a CGE context: The use of the GTAP-E model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 955-974, December.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Truong, Truong, 2007.
"Impact assessment of emissions stabilization scenarios with and without induced technological change,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5337-5345, November.
- Claudia Kemfert & Truong P. Truong, 2005. "Impact Assessment of Emissions Stabilization Scenarios with and without Induced Technological Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 530, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Hanslow, Kevin, 2000. "A General Welfare Decomposition for CGE Models," GTAP Technical Papers 498, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Sergey V. Paltsev, 2001. "The Kyoto Protocol: Regional and Sectoral Contributions to the Carbon Leakage," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 53-80.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521700801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ottmar Edenhofer , Brigitte Knopf, Marian Leimbach and Nico Bauer, 2010. "ADAM's Modeling Comparison Project - Intentions and Prospects," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2010. "The Costs of Compliance: A CGE Assessment of Canada’s Policy Options under the Kyoto Protocol," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 177-211, February.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & McDougall, Robert, 2000. "Theoretical Structure Of Dynamic Gtap," Technical Papers 28723, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan, 2010. "Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1741-1748, April.
- Peterson, Everett B. & Lee, Huey-Lin, 2009. "Implications of incorporating domestic margins into analyses of energy taxation and climate change policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 370-378, March.
- van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas, 2010. "Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 42-51, January.
- den Elzen, Michel & Roelfsema, Mark & Slingerland, Stephan, 2010. "Dealing with surplus emissions in the climate negotiations after Copenhagen: What are the options for compromise?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6615-6628, November.
- van der Werf, Edwin, 2008.
"Production functions for climate policy modeling: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2964-2979, November.
- Edwin van der Werf, 2007. "Production Functions for Climate Policy Modeling: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2007.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2000. "Carbon Emission Leakages: A General Equilibrium View," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 242, OECD Publishing.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burniaux, Jean-March & Truong, Truong P., 2002. "Gtap-E: An Energy-Environmental Version Of The Gtap Model," Technical Papers 28705, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Christoph Böhringer & Carsten Vogt, 2003. "Economic and environmental impacts of the Kyoto Protocol," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 475-496, May.
- Claudia Kemfert & Katja Schumacher, 2005. "Costs of Inaction and Costs of Action in Climate Protection: Assessment of Costs of Inaction or Delayed Action of Climate Protection and Climate Change ; Final Report ; Project FKZ 904 41 362 for the ," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 13, number pbk13.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas, 2003. "Climate Policy Beyond Kyoto: Quo Vadis? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis Based on Expert Judgements," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-09, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Jotzo, 2010.
"Comparing the Copenhagen Emissions Targets,"
CCEP Working Papers
0110, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "Comparing the Copenhagen emissions targets," Working Papers 249378, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Frank Jotzo, 2010. "Comparing the Copenhagen emissions targets," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1078, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "Comparing the Copenhagen emissions targets," Research Reports 107577, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:116-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosello, Francesco & Davide, Marinella & Alloisio, Isabella, 2016.
"Economic Implications of EU Mitigation Policies: Domestic and International Effects,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
234938, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Marinella Davide & Isabella Alloisio, 2016. "Economic Implications of EU Mitigation Policies: Domestic and International Effects," Working Papers 2016.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Delpiazzo, Elisa & Parrado, Ramiro & Standardi, Gabriele, 2017.
"Extending the Public Sector in the ICES Model with an Explicit Government Institution,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
254041, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Elisa Delpiazzo & Ramiro Parrado & Gabriele Standardi, 2017. "Extending the Public Sector in the ICES Model with an Explicit Government Institution," Working Papers 2017.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wada, Kenichi & Sano, Fuminori & Akimoto, Keigo & Homma, Takashi, 2012. "Assessment of Copenhagen pledges with long-term implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 481-486.
- Standardi, Gabriele & Cai, Yiyong & Yeh, Sonia, 2017.
"Sensitivity of modeling results to technological and regional details: The case of Italy's carbon mitigation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 116-128.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2016 9557, EcoMod.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 256059, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2017.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Larch, Mario & Wanner, Joschka, 2017.
"Carbon tariffs: An analysis of the trade, welfare, and emission effects,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 195-213.
- Mario Larch & Joschka Wanner, 2014. "Carbon Tariffs: An Analysis of the Trade, Welfare and Emission Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4598, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vicki Duscha & Katja Schumacher & Joachim Schleich & Pierre Buisson, 2014.
"Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 327-352, May.
- Duscha, Vicki & Schumacher, Katja & Schleich, Joachim & Buisson, Pierre, 2013. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Bosello, Francesco & Campagnolo, Lorenza & Carraro, Carlo & Eboli, Fabio & Parrado, Ramiro & Portale, Elisa, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target,"
Climate Change and Sustainable Development
148914, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Elisa Portale, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target," Working Papers 2013.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fragkos, Panagiotis & Tasios, Nikos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Capros, Pantelis & Tsani, Stella, 2017. "Energy system impacts and policy implications of the European Intended Nationally Determined Contribution and low-carbon pathway to 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 216-226.
- Leisa Perch, 2010. "Maximizing Co-Benefits: Exploring Opportunities to Strengthen Equality and Poverty Reduction through Adaptation to Climate Change," Working Papers 75, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper, 2011. "Exploring the bargaining space within international climate negotiations based on political, economic and environmental considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7361-7371.
- Lim, Jaekyu, 2011. "Impacts and implications of implementing voluntary greenhouse gas emission reduction targets in major countries and Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5086-5095, September.
- A. F. Hof & M. G. J. Elzen & A. Mendoza Beltran, 2016. "The EU 40 % greenhouse gas emission reduction target by 2030 in perspective," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Olivia Ricci & Sandrine Selosse, 2013. "A cost analysis of the Copenhagen emission reduction pledges," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 764-771.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Taoyuan Wei & Knut Alfsen, 2013. "Pledges for climate mitigation: the effects of the Copenhagen accord on CO 2 emissions and mitigation costs," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 619-636, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCopenhagen Accord Post-Kyoto climate policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:3697-3708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.