Modeling the impacts of international climate change policies in a CGE context: The use of the GTAP-E model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2000.
"The design and implementation of an international trading scheme for greenhouse gas emissions,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(3), pages 321-337, June.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2000. "The Design and Implementation of an International Trading Scheme for Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(3), pages 321-337, June.
- Henri de Groot, 2001. "On the optimal timing of reductions of CO2 emissions; an economists' perspective on the debate on "when flexibility"," CPB Discussion Paper 1, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "Labor- And Capital-Augmenting Technical Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-37, 03.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Labor- and Capital- Augmenting Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 7544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, Hao-Yen, 2001. "Trade liberalization and pollution: a general equilibrium analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454, August.
- Vennemo, Haakon, 1997. "A dynamic applied general equilibrium model with environmental feedbacks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-154, January.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2000. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-136, September.
- Johannes Bollen & Arjen Gielen & Hans Timmer, 1999. "Clubs, Ceilings and CDM: Macroeconomics of Compliance with the Kyoto Protocol," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 177-206. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:22:y:2005:i:6:p:955-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.