Modeling the impacts of international climate change policies in a CGE context: The use of the GTAP-E model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Yang, Hao-Yen, 2001. "Trade liberalization and pollution: a general equilibrium analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454, August.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2000. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-136, September.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2000.
"The Design and Implementation of an International Trading Scheme for Greenhouse Gas Emissions,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 18(3), pages 321-337, June.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2000. "The design and implementation of an international trading scheme for greenhouse gas emissions," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(3), pages 321-337, June.
- Henri de Groot, 2001. "On the optimal timing of reductions of CO2 emissions; an economists' perspective on the debate on "when flexibility"," CPB Discussion Paper 1, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003.
"Labor- And Capital-Augmenting Technical Change,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-37, 03.
- Vennemo, Haakon, 1997. "A dynamic applied general equilibrium model with environmental feedbacks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-154, January.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Bollen & Arjen Gielen & Hans Timmer, 1999. "Clubs, Ceilings and CDM: Macroeconomics of Compliance with the Kyoto Protocol," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 177-206.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:22:y:2005:i:6:p:955-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.