Competitive Distortions In An International Emissions Trading Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994.
"Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies,"
95-9, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2000. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-136, September.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoel, M., 1996.
"Coordination of Environmental Policy for Transboundary Environmental Problems,"
03/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 1997. "Coordination of environmental policy for transboundary environmental problems?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 199-224, November.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Nentjes, Andries, 1997. "International tradable carbon permits as a strong form of joint implementation," MPRA Paper 13300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1999. "Should the rules of allocating emissions permits be harmonised?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 11-18, October.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
- Grafton, R Quentin & Devlin, Rose Anne, 1996. " Paying for Pollution: Permits and Charges," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 275-88, June.
- Rose Anne Devlin & R. Quentin Grafton, 1996. "Marketable Emission Permits: Efficiency, Profitability and Substitutability," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 260-64, April.
- Stavins, Robert & Hahn, Robert, 1999. "What Has Kyoto Wrought? The Real Architecture of International Tradable Permit Markets," Discussion Papers dp-99-30, Resources For the Future.
- Rolfe, Chris & Michaelowa, Axel & Dutschke, Michael, 1999. "Closing the gap? A comparison of approaches to encourage early greenhouse gas emission reductions," HWWA Reports 199, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Randolph M. Lyon, 1982. "Auctions and Alternative Procedures for Allocating Pollution Rights," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 16-32.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Organizing emissions trading: the barrier of domestic permit allocation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 613-623, July.
- Malueg, David A., 1990. "Welfare consequences of emission credit trading programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-77, January.
- Elizabeth S. Rolph, 1983. "Government allocation of property rights: Who gets what?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 45-61.
- Kram, Tom & Hill, Douglas, 1996. "A multinational model for CO2 reduction : Defining boundaries of future CO2 emissions in nine countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-51, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:5:y:2000:i:4:p:337-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.