Competitive Distortions In An International Emissions Trading Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 5 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoel, Michael, 1997.
"Coordination of environmental policy for transboundary environmental problems?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 199-224, November.
- Hoel, M., 1996. "Coordination of Environmental Policy for Transboundary Environmental Problems," Memorandum 03/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Nentjes, Andries, 1997. "International tradable carbon permits as a strong form of joint implementation," MPRA Paper 13300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose Anne Devlin & R. Quentin Grafton, 1996. "Marketable Emission Permits: Efficiency, Profitability and Substitutability," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 260-264, April.
- Stavins, Robert & Hahn, Robert, 1999. "What Has Kyoto Wrought? The Real Architecture of International Tradable Permit Markets," Discussion Papers dp-99-30, Resources For the Future.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1999. "Should the rules of allocating emissions permits be harmonised?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 11-18, October.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rolfe, Chris & Michaelowa, Axel & Dutschke, Michael, 1999. "Closing the gap? A comparison of approaches to encourage early greenhouse gas emission reductions," HWWA Reports 199, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Laffont, J.J. & Tirole, J., 1995.
"Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies,"
95.395, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies," IDEI Working Papers 39, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Pollution Permits and Compliance Strategies," Working papers 95-9, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kram, Tom & Hill, Douglas, 1996. "A multinational model for CO2 reduction : Defining boundaries of future CO2 emissions in nine countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Randolph M. Lyon, 1982. "Auctions and Alternative Procedures for Allocating Pollution Rights," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 16-32.
- Malueg, David A., 1990. "Welfare consequences of emission credit trading programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-77, January.
- Grafton, R Quentin & Devlin, Rose Anne, 1996. " Paying for Pollution: Permits and Charges," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 275-288, June.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Organizing emissions trading: the barrier of domestic permit allocation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 613-623, July.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2000. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-136, September.
- Elizabeth S. Rolph, 1983. "Government allocation of property rights: Who gets what?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 45-61.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:5:y:2000:i:4:p:337-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.