Implementing the Kyoto protocol: why JI and CDM show more promise than international emissions trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
- Malueg, David A., 1990. "Welfare consequences of emission credit trading programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-77, January.
- Curtis Carlson & Dallas Burtraw & Maureen Cropper & Karen L. Palmer, 2000.
"Sulfur Dioxide Control by Electric Utilities: What Are the Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1292-1326, December.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Cropper, Maureen & Carlson, Curtis, 1998. "Sulfur-Dioxide Control By Electric Utilities: What Are the Gains from Trade?," Discussion Papers dp-98-44-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Carlson, Curtis & Burtraw, Dallas & Cropper, Maureen & Palmer, Karen L., 1998. "Sulfur dioxide control by electric utilities : what are the gains from trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1966, The World Bank.
- Ger Klaassen & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Sulfur Trading Under the 1990 CAAA in the US: An Assessment of First Experiences," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(2), pages 384-384, June.
- Schwarze, Reimund, 2000. "Activities implemented jointly: another look at the facts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 255-267, February.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1999. "Should the rules of allocating emissions permits be harmonised?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 11-18, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin Woerdman & Wytze van der Gaast, 2001. "Project-Based Emissions Trading: The Impact of Institutional Arrangements on Cost-Effectiveness," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 113-154, June.
- Duic, N. & Alves, L. M. & Chen, F. & da Graça Carvalho, M., 2003. "Potential of Kyoto Protocol Clean Development Mechanism in transfer of clean energy technologies to Small Island Developing States: case study of Cape Verde," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-98, February.
- Suzi Kerr & Catherine Leining, 2003. "Joint Implementation in Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 03_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Cha, Kyounghoon & Lim, Songtak & Hur, Tak, 2008. "Eco-efficiency approach for global warming in the context of Kyoto Mechanism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 274-280, September.
- Belman-Flores, J.M. & Barroso-Maldonado, J.M. & Rodríguez-Muñoz, A.P. & Camacho-Vázquez, G., 2015. "Enhancements in domestic refrigeration, approaching a sustainable refrigerator – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 955-968.
- Ai Hiramatsu & Keisuke Hanaki & Toshiya Aramaki, 2003. "Baseline options and greenhouse gas emission reduction of clean development mechanism project in urban solid waste management," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 293-310, September.
- Hu, Guangyu & Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Yu, Jing, 2014. "Sustaining the emerging carbon trading industry development: A business ecosystem approach of carbon traders," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 587-597.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2001. "Emissions trading and transaction costs: analyzing the flaws in the discussion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 293-304, August.
- Christopher Pallas & Johannes Urpelainen, 2012. "NGO monitoring and the legitimacy of international cooperation: A strategic analysis," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Farhana Yamin & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Andries Nentjes, 2001. "Kyoto Mechanisms: Key Issues for Policy-makers for COP-6," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 187-218, April.
- Kim Olsen & Jyoti Painuly, 2002. "The Clean Development Mechanism: A Bane or a Boon for Developing Countries?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-260, September.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka,, Carl A., 2013. "Tradable permits and unrealized gains from trade," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 416-424.
- Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges & Zahaf, Mehdi, 2006. "A game-theoretic formulation of joint implementation of environmental projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 221-239, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:29-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.