Joint Implementation in Climate Change Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Implementing the Kyoto protocol: why JI and CDM show more promise than international emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-38, January.
- Wytze van der Gaast, 2002. "The Scope for Joint Implementation in the EU Candidate Countries," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 275-290, September.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2001. "Rebating Environmental Policy Revenues: Output-Based Allocations and Tradable Performance Standards," Discussion Papers dp-01-22, Resources For the Future.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Joskow,Paul L. & Schmalensee,Richard & Montero,Juan-Pablo & Bailey,Elizabeth M., 2005. "Markets for Clean Air," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023894, March.
- Franz Wirl & Claus Huber & I.O Walker, 1998. "Joint Implementation: Strategic Reactions and Possible Remedies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 203-224, September.
- Bohm, Peter & Carlen, Bjorn, 1999. "Emission quota trade among the few: laboratory evidence of joint implementation among committed countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-66, January.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Nentjes, Andries, 1997. "International tradable carbon permits as a strong form of joint implementation," MPRA Paper 13300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geres, Roland & Michaelowa, Axel, 2002. "A qualitative method to consider leakage effects from CDM and JI projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 461-463, May.
- Rentz, Henning, 1998. "Joint implementation and the question of `additionality'--a proposal for a pragmatic approach to identify possible joint implementation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-279, March.
- Cathrine Hagem, 1996. "Joint implementation under asymmetric information and strategic behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(4), pages 431-447, December.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2002. "Determining Project-Based Emissions Baselines with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers dp-02-23, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Regional and industry cycles in Australasia: Implications for a common currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 380-397, June.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Working Papers 05_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Macroeconomics 0509020, EconWPA.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Industry Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Macroeconomics 0509019, EconWPA.
- Eric Karpas & Suzi Kerr, 2011. "Preliminary Evidence on Responses to the New Zealand Forestry Emissions Trading Scheme," Working Papers 11_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Michelle Poland & David C Maré, 2005. "Defining Geographic Communities," Urban/Regional 0509016, EconWPA.
- David C Maré, 2005. "Indirect Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," HEW 0509004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate; Joint Implementation; tradeable permits; emissions trading;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:03_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .