Kyoto Mechanisms: Key Issues for Policy-makers for COP-6
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Robert Shackleton & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1998. "The Potential Effects of International Carbon Emissions Permit Trading Under the Kyoto Protocol," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9805, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1999.
"Estimating the size of the potential market for the Kyoto flexibility mechanisms,"
CCSO Working Papers
199920, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2000. "Estimating the size of the potential market for the Kyoto flexibility mechanisms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 491-521, 09.
- Sébastien Dessus & David O’Connor, 1999. "Climate Policy Without Tears: CGE-Based Ancillary Benefits Estimates for Chile," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1999. "International greenhouse gas emissions trading: who should be held liable for the non-compliance by sellers?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 323-329, December.
- Rose, Adam, 1998. "Burden-sharing and climate change policy beyond Kyoto: implications for developing countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 347-409, July.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000. "Using emissions trading to regulate global greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 13226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul M. Bernstein & W. David Montgomery & Thomas F. Rutherford & Gui-Fang Yang, 1999. "Effects of Restrictions on International Permit Trading: The MS-MRT Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 221-256.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Nentjes, Andries, 1997. "International tradable carbon permits as a strong form of joint implementation," MPRA Paper 13300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2000. "Implementing the Kyoto protocol: why JI and CDM show more promise than international emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-38, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:1:y:2001:i:2:p:187-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.