The Potential Effects of International Carbon Emissions Permit Trading Under the Kyoto Protocol
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Gordon, Roger H & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1996.
"Why Is Capital So Immobile Internationally? Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1057-1075, December.
- Gordon, R.H. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Why Is Capital So Immobile Internationally?: Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers 358, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gordon, R.H. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Why is capital so immobile internationally? : Possible explanations and implications for capital income taxation," Discussion Paper 1994-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roger H. Gordon & A. Lans Bovenberg, 1994. "Why is Capital so Immobile Internationally?: Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 4796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Gordon, R.H., 1996. "Why is capital so immobile internationally? Possible explanation and implications for capital income taxation," Other publications TiSEM 6a131c21-fd9a-4d83-8d9a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. B. Treadway, 1969. "On Rational Entrepreneurial Behaviour and the Demand for Investment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 227-239.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "Environmental Policy and International Trade," Discussion Papers 117, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Campbell, John Y & Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990.
"Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 265-279, July.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 2436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1990. "Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption," Scholarly Articles 3353762, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Shackleton, Robert & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1999.
"What to expect from an international system of tradable permits for carbon emissions,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 319-346, August.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Robert Shackleton & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1998. "What to Expect from an International System of Tradable Permits for Carbon Emmisions," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9804, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991.
"Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Hoel, M., 1989. "Global Environmental Problems: The Effects Of Unilateral Actions Taken By One Country," Memorandum 11/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- Flavin, Marjorie A, 1981. "The Adjustment of Consumption to Changing Expectations about Future Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 974-1009, October.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989.
"Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 5-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1988. "Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goulder Lawrence H., 1995. "Effects of Carbon Taxes in an Economy with Prior Tax Distortions: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-297, November.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis: Estimation and Testing by Instrumental Variables," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 895-916, October.
- J. P. Neary (ed.), 1995. "International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farhana Yamin & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Andries Nentjes, 2001. "Kyoto Mechanisms: Key Issues for Policy-makers for COP-6," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 187-218, April.
- Edwin Woerdman & Wytze van der Gaast, 2001. "Project-Based Emissions Trading: The Impact of Institutional Arrangements on Cost-Effectiveness," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 113-154, June.
- Ghersi, Frederic & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2001. "The Economics of a Lost Deal," Discussion Papers dp-01-48-, Resources For the Future.
- U. Ciorba & A. Lanza & F. Pauli, 2001. "Kyoto Commitment And Emissions Trading: A European Union Perspective," Working Paper CRENoS 200102, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Perrels, Adriaan, 2000. "Greenhouse Gas Policy Questions and Socio-economic Research Implications for Finland in a National and International Context," Discussion Papers 222, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordstradable permits; international capital flows; policy;
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anu:eenwps:9805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jack Pezzey). General contact details of provider: http://een.anu.edu.au/ .