How Can the European Union Contribute to a COP-6 Agreement? An Overview for Policy Makers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Michaelowa & Regina Betz, 2001.
"Implications of EU Enlargement on the EU Greenhouse Gas 'Bubble' and Internal Burden Sharing,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 267-279, April.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Betz, Regina, 2000. "Implications of EU enlargement on the EU greenhouse gas "bubble" and internal burden sharing," HWWA Discussion Papers 92, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Joyeeta Gupta & Lasse Ringius, 2001. "The EU's Climate Leadership: Reconciling Ambition and Reality," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 281-299, April.
- Terry Barker & Tom Kram & Sebastian Oberthür & Monique Voogt, 2001. "The Role of EU Internal Policies in Implementing Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Options to Achieve Kyoto Targets," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 243-265, April.
- Nilsson, Charlotta & Huhtala, Anni, 2000. "Is CO2 Trading Always Beneficial? A CGE-Model Analysis on Secondary Environmental Benefits," Working Papers 75, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Farhana Yamin & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Andries Nentjes, 2001. "Kyoto Mechanisms: Key Issues for Policy-makers for COP-6," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 187-218, April.
- Johannes Bollen & Arjen Gielen & Hans Timmer, 1999. "Clubs, Ceilings and CDM: Macroeconomics of Compliance with the Kyoto Protocol," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 177-206.
More about this item
Keywordsclean development mechanism; climate policy; compliance; EFIEA; emission trading; EU leadership; Kyoto Protocol; land-use change; ratification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:1:y:2001:i:2:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .