Regional inequality and growth: the role of interregional trade in the Brazilian economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2006.
"The Doha Development Agenda and Brazil: Distributional Impacts,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 362-369.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2006. "The Doha Development Agenda and Brazil: Distributional Impacts ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 362-369.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Ferreira Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza & Horridge, Mark Jonathan, 2006.
"Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(4), February.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2004. "Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-149, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Francisca Diana Ferreira Viana & Heder Carlos de Oliveira, 2007. "Investimentos em infra-estrutura no Nordeste: projeções de impacto e perspectivas de desenvolvimento," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td319, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2007. "Analytically Important Transportation Links: A Field Of Influence Approach To Cge Models," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 085, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modeling; regional trade; inequality;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-10-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-10-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2009-10-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2009-10-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .