The Impact of Liberalizing Labor Mobility in the Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Walmsley, Terrie & Ahmed, Amer S. & Parsons, Christopher, 2009. "The Impact of Liberalizing Labour Mobility in the Pacific Region," Working papers 283449, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2014. "Well-being from Work in the Pacific Island Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18642, March.
- Cristina Terra & Tania El Kallab, 2014. "French Colonial Trade Patterns: European Settlement," THEMA Working Papers 2014-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2010.
"International Trade Agreements and International Migration,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1923-1954, December.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2009. "International Trade Agreements and International Migration," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Waikato.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2006-01-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:1874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.