Well-being from Work in the Pacific Island Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David McKenzie & Pilar Garcia Martinez & L. Alan Winters, 2008.
"Who is coming from Vanuatu to New Zealand under the new Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Program?,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0806, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David McKenzie & Pilar Garcia Martinez & L. Alan Winters, 2008. "Who is Coming from Vanuatu to New Zealand under the New Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Program?," Working Papers in Economics 08/09, University of Waikato.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2006.
"Shifts in economic geography and their causes,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 15-39.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2006. "Shifts in Economic Geography and their Causes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0767, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J., 2006. "Shifts in economic geography and their causes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2006. "Shifts in Economic Geography and their Causes," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 218, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Hummels, 2007. "Transportation Costs and International Trade in the Second Era of Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 131-154, Summer.
- Havice, Elizabeth, 2013. "Rights-based management in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean tuna fishery: Economic and environmental change under the Vessel Day Scheme," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 259-267.
- McKenzie, David & Garcia Martinez, Pilar & Winters, L. Alan, 2008. "Who is coming from Vanuatu to New Zealand under the new recognized Seasonal employer program ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4699, The World Bank.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano, 2008. "How pro-poor is the selection of seasonal migrant workers from Tonga under New Zealand's recognized seasonal employer program ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4698, The World Bank.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Ahmed, Syud Amer & Parsons, Christopher, 2005.
"The Impact of Liberalizing Labor Mobility in the Pacific Region,"
GTAP Working Papers
1874, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Ahmed, Amer S. & Parsons, Christopher, 2009. "The Impact of Liberalizing Labour Mobility in the Pacific Region," Working papers 283449, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Patrizia Tumbarello & Ezequiel Cabezon & Yiqun Wu, 2013. "Are the Asia and Pacific Small States Different from Other Small States?," IMF Working Papers 13/123, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "Household Allocation of Microfinance Loans in Kyrgyzstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210949, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Public Sector Economics Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:18642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.