Welfare Impact of ASEAN Economic Integration: “ASEAN Way” Versus Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006.
"The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future,"
CEPII research center, issue 107, pages 59-85.
- Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Paper series 12_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Plummer, Michael G. & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2007. "The Post-Crisis Sequencing of Economic Integration in Asia: Trade as a Complement to a Monetary Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 9, Asian Development Bank.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "ASEAN Economic Integration: Features, Fulfillments, Failures and the Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 69, Asian Development Bank.
- Julian M. Alston & Philip G. Pardey & Jennifer S. James & Matthew A. Anderson, 2009. "The Economics of Agricultural R&D," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 537-566, September.
- Morar Ioan Dan, 2009. "Taxes In Front Of The Economic Decline," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 278-280, May.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766968, December.
- -, 2011. "Perspectivas de América Latina y el Caribe 2011," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 35264, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812707116_0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matyushenko Igor Yu. & Kovalchuk Ekaterina V., 2011. "The World Market of Armament: Ukraine Perspectives," The Problems of Economy, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), issue 1, pages 32-40.
- Malcolm, Gerard, 1998. "Modeling Country Risk and Capital Flows in GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 316, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521139779, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plummer, Michael G. & Petri, Peter A. & Zhai, Fan., 2014. "Assessing the impact of ASEAN economic integration on labour markets," ILO Working Papers 994863513402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; “ASEAN Way”; GTAP;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.