RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE)
The Problems of Economy
2014, Issue 1
- 6-25 Opportunities and threats of WTO membership of Ukraine in foreign trade of high-technology products under conditions of co-operation with EU countries and Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia
by Kyzym Mykola O. & Matiushenko Ihor Yu. & Khaustova Viktoriia Ye. & Kozyrieva Olena V. & Kostenko Dmytro M. & Moiseienko Yurii M. & Buntov Ivan Yu.
- 26-30 World experience of state regulation of entrepreneurship
by Bila Iryna S. & Salatiuk Nina M.
- 31-36 Financial policy of prevention and liquidation of consequences of global economic instability: foreign experience
by Petrushevska Viktoriia V.
- 37-42 Principles of functioning of the transmission mechanism of the monetary system in international business
by Poliakova Iana O.
- 43-51 Tendencies of development of the world market of business tourism
by Dekhtyar Nadiya A.
- 52-58 Investment-innovation mechanism of ensuring competitiveness of industrial enterprises
by Kozyk Vasyl V. & Emelyanov Oleksandr Yu. & Petrushka Tatyana O.
- 59-64 Institutional aspects of state regulation of interrelations of subjects of the electric energy market
by Kuzmynchuk Nataliia V.
- 65-71 State and problems of introduction of economic management at Ukrainian enterprises
by Ligonenko Larysa O. & Molodozhenia Maryna S.
- 72-76 Model of managing pension assets of the defined contribution mandatory state pension system
by Rudensky Roman A.
- 77-82 Development of models of assessment of influence of human factor upon innovation development of railroad transport enterprises
by Samsonkin Valerii M. & Adzhavenko Maryna M.
- 83-87 Role of the ecological audit in information support of the domestic market of eco-textile
by Semak Bohdan B.
- 88-94 Mechanism of state regulation of innovation development of the construction sphere
by Semenov Vasil F. & Chekulaieva Olena D.
- 95-102 Prospects of achieving the world standards of meat consumption in Ukraine
by Skrypnyk Andrii V. & Rodyna Maryna A. & Volovodenko Lesya V.
- 103-108 Programme of identification and assessment of risks at Ukrainian milk processing factories
by Shvets Victor H. & Travinska Svitlana I.
- 109-116 Essence of institutional provision of industrial complex development
by Yanenkova Iryna H. & Liakhovets Olena O.
- 117-122 Assessment of quality of anti-corruption state programmes
by Hubarieva Iryna O.
- 123-128 Analysis of training potential and development of higher education of Ukraine
by Kocharian Inna S.
- 129-134 Stock market in Ukraine: state and prospects of development
by Krasnova Iryna V.
- 135-141 Realisation of functions of planning and organisation in the system of management of transaction expenses
by Krush Peter V. & Makaliuk Iryna V.
- 142-148 State regulation and support of competitiveness of telecommunication enterprises
by Novykova Innola V.
- 149-157 Theoretical aspects of appearing of bubbles in economy
by Pronoza Pavlo V.
- 158-163 Solving problems of modern land relations on the way of formation of competitive agrarian production in Ukraine
by Skoruk Olena P. & Zubar Ivan V.
- 163-172 Social responsibility of the state and business as a factor of competitiveness and economic growth
by Fylyppova Iryna H. & Sumtsov Viktor H.
- 173-179 Justification of principles and functions of the anti-crisis state policy in the tourist industry
by Chernysh Iryna V.
- 180-185 Strategic planning of the regional environmental policy
by Chernyhivska Anna V.
- 186-192 Client capital as a source of enterprise cost
by Verba Veronika A. & Tyshchenko Oleksandr O.
- 193-198 Human resourcing of the efficient system of anti-crisis corporate management
by Grishnova Olena A. & Zhorova Yevheniya R.
- 199-203 Functional cost analysis of the enterprise labour potential
by Zborovska Olha M. & Halan Olena Ye.
- 204-210 Definition of the "economic security of strategic changes at an enterprise" notion
by Otenko Iryna Pavlivna & Iartym Irina A.
- 211-216 Calculation of expenditures by types of activity at industrial enterprises
by Burlan Svitlana A. & Prokopovich Leonid B.
- 217-222 Scientific and methodical approaches to analysis of enterprise development potential
by Hrechina Iryna V.
- 223-229 Business process of reputation management of food industry enterprises
by Derevianko Olena. H.
- 230-235 Directions of organisational and low-cost energy saving of engineering enterprises
by Dzhedzhula Viacheslav V.
- 236-240 Methodical approach to financial stimulation of logistics managers
by Melnykova Kateryna V.
- 241-246 Types of adaptation of the system of enterprise economic security to the impact of subjects of tax regulation
by Pohorelov Yurii S. & Rudnichenko Yevhenii M.
- 247-252 Factors of formation of the dividend policy of joint stock companies
by Rohov Heorhii K.
- 253-258 Specific classification of financial analysis of enterprise activity
by Synkevych Nadiia I. & Vasylyshyn Tetiana M.
- 259-264 Conceptual aspects of formation of the system of integrated management of quality of tourist services
by Tankov Kostiantyn M. & Chepurda Hanna M.
- 265-271 Audit result and its users
by Shalimova Nataliya S.
- 272-277 Participation of non-banking financial organisations in crediting innovation projects
by Duba Olexandr M. & Polishchuk Yevgeniia A. & Gernego Iuliia O.
- 278-283 Methodical approaches to assessment of quality of the bank loan portfolio
by Tysyachna Yunna S.
- 284-291 Specific features of domestic banks activity in the factoring services market
by Trygub Olena V.
- 292-297 Assessing efficiency of formation of the bank's system of financial controlling
by Chmutova Irina N. & Maksimova Marina V.
- 298-303 Analysis of indirect taxation in Ukraine
by Khodyakova Olga V.
- 304-308 Influence of an extreme inequality of income upon the life quality
by Berveno Oksana V.
- 309-314 Essence and evolution of the economic security notion
by Holikov Ivan V.
- 315-322 Generalized continuous linear model of international trade
by Kostenko Elena & Kuznichenko Volodymyr M. & Lapshyn Volodymyr I.
- 323-329 Specific features of modelling rules of monetary policy on the basis of hybrid regression models with a neural component
by Lukianenko Iryna H. & Zhuk Vasyl M.
- 330-336 Modelling changes of foreign trade relations in the context of European Union expansion
by Poliakova Olha Yu. & Shlykova Viktoriia O.
- 337-342 Modeling of ineffective Norms of economic Agents' Behavior in Terms of Relationship of "Investor - Government" type
by Sokolovskyi Dmytro B.
- 343-349 Economic and ecological optimal strategies of management of the system of regional solid waste disposal
by Samoylik Marina S.
2013, Issue 4
- 8-13 Diversification as the basis of globalisation processes (using examples of major companies)
by Boguslavskiy Yevgen I.
- 14-20 Organisation of the long-term budget planning and forecasting: experience of the leading countries of the world
by Koliada Tetiana A.
- 21-33 Methodical provisions on assessment of prospects of unconventional gas extraction in Ukraine
by Kyzym Mykola O. & Lelyuk Aleksey V. & Cherkaskyy Igor B.
- 34-39 Specific features of innovation development of engineering enterprises
by Otenko Vasiliy Ivanovich & Gromyko Roman P.
- 40-47 Efficiency of the investment mechanism of electric energy companies: dialectics of qualitative and quantitative transformations
by Ohrimenko Oksana O. & Manayenko Iryna M.
- 48-54 Problems of formation of human potential on the way to the knowledge economy in Ukraine
by Tiutiunnykova Svitlana V. & Savitska Nataliia L.
- 55-61 Methodical approach to organisation of the foreign students education process
by Iastremskaya Olena M. & Romashova Yanina V.
- 62-69 Technology of budgeting as a tool of managing sugar beet production
by Biryuk Olena G. & Korol Viktoriya V.
- 70-75 Specific features of the process of attraction of foreign investments for formation of industrial integration associations
by Vatamanyuk-Zielinska Ulyana Z.
- 76-82 Analysis of activity and factors of development of fixed telephony in Ukraine
by Zhebka Valentyn V. & Kapelyushna Tetyana V.
- 83-89 System approach to development of co-operation of tourism companies
by Kizyun Alla G.
- 90-98 Interconnection of the level of production intensity and results of activity of agricultural enterprises
by Kozak Lyudmyla V.
- 99-107 State regulatory policy: essence and principles of formation
by Kolupayeva Iryna V.
- 108-115 Technical and technological renovation of the Ukrainian food industry: factors of investment and innovation development
by Kotkova Nataliya S.
- 116-124 State and problems of state financing of the healthcare in Ukraine
by Malyovanyy Mykhaylo I.
- 125-133 Functional approach to formation of the adaptive system of professional training of industrial workers
by Martynenko Maryna V. & Petrenko Oleksandr O.
- 134-139 Theoretical and methodological grounds of mainstream and their application in the context of shadow economy
by Reikin Vitaliy S.
- 140-150 Ranking of colleges: terminology and basic definitions
by Stankevych Iryna V.
- 151-157 State financial mechanisms of stimulation of energy efficiency of economy
by Tsapko-Piddubna Olga I. & Bilenko Yuriy I.
- 158-164 Influence of deregulation of economy in the sphere of small entrepreneurship upon positions of Ukraine in the world ratings
by Chechetova-Terashvili Tatyana M. & Malyshko Yuliya M.
- 165-173 Transaction aspect of creating a high technology holding under globalisation
by Yanchuk Maryna B.
- 174-182 Analysis of sources of financing the intellectual property
by Yarmosh Viktoriya V.
- 183-191 Problems and strategic priorities of development of rural (green)tourism in Ukraine: the regional aspect
by Vynogradova Olena V. & Darchuk Veronika G.
- 192-197 Specific features of realisation of socio-economic interests of Ukrainian regions with the help of financial mechanisms
by Vlasyuk Valeriy Ye. & Byk Liliya I.
- 198-205 Analysis of types of inter-budget transfers with respect to solution of regional problems of budget formation
by Kuzminchuk Natalia Valerievna & Zyma Olga G.
- 206-211 Modern theoretical and practical aspects of the process of organisation of financing of socially important projects on the basis of fundraising
by Glebova Alla O.
- 212-218 Creation of the tourist cluster as a way of increase of investment attractiveness of a region
by Danko Nataliya I. & Dovhal Georgiy V.
- 219-228 Structure diagnostics of competitiveness of regions on the basis of the cognitive approach
by Kryachko Yevgen M. & Rozhon Iryna V.
- 229-236 Study of dependence of income and profit of the ore mining and processing enterprise on organisation of ore supply
by Belkina Iryna A. & Kochura Yevhen V.
- 237-245 Formation of the system of indicators of effectiveness of the consulting activity
by Verba Veronika A.
- 246-253 Conceptual grounds of modelling and managing logistics risk of an enterprise
by Vitlinskyy Valdemar V. & Skitsko Volodymyr I.
- 254-261 Selection of the strategy of placing outdoor advertising of trading enterprises on the basis of the matrix model
by Mel'nykovych Olena M. & Krepak Anna S.
- 262-267 Analytical provision of strategic position of an enterprise
by Otenko Iryna Pavlivna & Kosharnaya Polina S.
- 268-273 Specification of functions of monitoring economic activity of enterprises
by Braginets Anton N.
- 274-280 Innovation activity of an enterprise: theoretical aspect
by Zaharkin Oleksiy O.
- 281-285 Export potential of an enterprise: essence and specific features of formation
by Kobzyeva Kateryna V.
- 285-291 Interconnection of the development strategy and motivation system at enterprises
by Yermolenko Oleksiy A.
- 292-298 Cost oriented enterprise management under conditions of ecology oriented development on the basis of the cost fracture method
by Kostel Mykola V. & Shyshova Yuliya G.
- 299-304 Ensuring personnel reliability as a factor of increase of competitiveness
by Sochynska-Sybirtseva Iryna M.
- 305-311 Formation of conceptual grounds of the theory of economic development in the context of protection free trade controversy of XIX - beginning of XX century
by Suprun Nataliya A. & Bodnarchuk Tetyana L.
- 312-317 Transfer price: theoretical and applied aspects
by Yatskevych Inna V.
- 318-323 Methods of state financial regulation of the corporate sector of economy
by Manoylenko Oleksandr V. & Lisina Viktoriya Yu.
- 324-330 Financial equalisation in Ukraine: search for an efficient model
by Volokhova Iryna S.
- 331-340 Diagnostic approaches to analysis of the problem situation of unprofitableness of the banking system
by Goykhman Mykhail I.
- 341-347 Audit of bank's information security when working with electronic money
by Melnychenko Oleksandr V.
- 348-355 Approaches to formation of the mechanism of managing the bank's economic capital
by Pogorelenko Nataliya P.
- 356-360 Classification of the aggregate financial potential of a country
by Portna Oksana V.
- 361-367 Integral assessment of efficiency of anti-crisis bank management
by Rats Olha M.
- 368-374 Converted forms of socio-economic relations: modern practical requirements
by Yasynska Nadiya A.
- 375-383 Information provision of costs controlling
by Ostapenko Tetyana M.
- 384-391 Improvement of the method of forecasting financial indicators with consideration of the rules of the Elliott wave principle
by Kovalchuk Kostyantyn F. & Nykytenko Oleksiy K.
- 392-400 Multi-criterial optimisation task of managing efficiency of production and economic activity of an enterprise
by Malyarets Lyudmila M. & Senkevych Borys V. & Zhukov Andriy V.
- 401-408 Scientific and methodical approach to identifying lags of the stabilisation financial policy
by Savchenko Kostyantyn V.
- 409-414 Method of complex assessment of efficiency of the banking system
by Khayluk Svetlana A.
2013, Issue 3
- 7-12 Study of interconnection of financial and tax accounting of profit in Russia and abroad
by Labyntsev Mykola T. & Tsepilova Olena S.
- 13-20 Socio-economic significance and characteristic features of pharmacy
by Tischenko Aleksandr N. & Dorovsky Oleksandr V.
- 21-27 Formation of the mechanism of state regulation of the fuel and energy complex of a region
by Amosov Oleg Yu. & Galushko Borys P.
- 28-33 Theoretical and methodological grounds of formation of the efficient system of higher education
by Raevneva Elena V. & Aksionova Iryna Victorivna & Goncharenko Mikhail F.
- 34-40 Attraction of migration capital into investment activity in Ukraine
by Tkachuk Iryna G. & Vusyatytska Maryana P.
- 41-50 Forecasting development of the network of highways with hard surface with consideration of competitive advantages
by Shevchuk Yaroslav V.
- 51-62 Economic sustainability of small construction enterprises of Ukraine: assessment, tendencies and prospects
by Byelyenkova Olga Yu. & Antropov Yuriy V.
- 63-69 Goals and priorities of socio-economic reforms with consideration of the current economic situation
by Dykha Mariya V.
- 70-75 Theoretical grounds of internal audit in the system of state financial control in Ukraine
by Dikan Larysa V. & Kalinkin Dmytro V.
- 76-82 Problems of resource provision of international competitiveness of domestic industrial enterprises
by Yokhna Mykola A.
- 83-88 Strategic ways of economic development of agriculture in Ukraine
by Klochko Vitaliy M.
- 89-96 Economic expediency of production of composite materials made from metal nickel and super-hard materials and methods of its identification
by Muhina Lyudmyla V. & Pchelintseva Lyudmyla K. & Dovbiy Tetyana A. & Reznichenko Ganna M.
- 97-101 Influence of activity of farms upon development of agro-social systems
by Olshanska Olexandra V.
- 102-110 Assessment of the level of development of insurance of agricultural enterprises in Ukrainian regions
by Ostapenko Olga N.
- 111-119 State-private partnership (SPP) in the sports industry of Russia
by Petrikova Elena M. & Slobodyanyuk Natalya V.
- 120-127 Budget management in the system of solving ecological contradictions of development of the national economy: territorial approach
by Petrushenko Mykola M.
- 128-133 Theoretical approaches to defining the aggregate financial potential of a country
by Portna Oksana V.
- 134-142 Genesis of cluster associations of enterprises
by Pulina Tetyana V.
- 143-148 Role of information component in the system of storage and processing of grain
by Sedikova Iryna O.
- 149-155 Formation of the mechanism of realisation of the logistics strategy of river ports
by Tymoshchuk Olena M. & Melnyk Olga V.
- 155-160 Introduction of the cluster model of organisation of activity of light industry enterprises of Ukraine
by Filippov Mykhaylo I. & Gavryshchuk Tetyana B.
- 161-171 Development of measures on increase of economic security of merger and acquisition transactions in Ukraine
by Khmelenko Galyna G. & Khmelenko Oleksiy V.
- 172-177 Social competitive status of a country and means of its maintenance
by Chornodid Igor S.
- 178-183 Ways of improvement of financial provision of industrial development
by Shemyakina Natalya V.
- 184-191 Specific features of measuring the ecologically adjusted gross regional product
by Douginets Ganna V. & Sarkisian Larysa G.
- 192-198 Diagnostics of intellectual potential of development of foreign economic activity of enterprises of the Kharkiv region for ensuring their competitiveness
by Vasyurenko Volodymyr O.
- 199-207 Generalised analysis of the potential of an enterprise as a function of environmental parameters (theoretical approach)
by Karapeychik Igor M.
- 208-213 Problems of assessment of efficiency of managing corporate rights in joint stock companies
by Kurinnyy Oleksandr V. & Voloshko Nataliya O.
- 214-220 Diagnostics of the ability of the management-leader to interact efficiently
by Lugova Victoria M. & Yermolenko Oleksiy A.
- 221-226 Universal methods of creation of functionally developed management systems of special purpose of industrial enterprises and production associations and their use when planning and introducing the subsystem of accounting and analytical support
by Tkachenko Sergiy A.
- 227-232 Transaction component of exogenous factors of influence upon employment under conditions of globalisation of economy
by Glushach Anna V. & Arkhiyeryeev Sergey I.
- 233-238 Theory of social organisations as the methodological basis of economic management of an enterprise
by Ligonenko Larysa O.
- 239-246 Organisational culture as a socio-economic phenomenon in the context of the modern management paradigm
by Shubin Aleksandr A. & Gladkyy Mykyta O.
- 247-253 Essence and criteria of identification of an economic object
by Kaparulina Iryna M.
- 254-260 Managing institutional dynamics: generalisation of modern approaches
by Mazur Olena Ye.
- 261-266 Problems and prospects of modern methods of business analysis in the process of assessment of solvency of borrowers
by Aptekar Saveliy S. & Skomarovska Kateryna A.
- 267-273 Theoretical and applied aspects of use of the balanced scorecard in bank management
by Vovk Viktoriya Ya.
- 274-281 Problems of periodisation of transformation of financial behaviour of households in the market of financial services of Ukraine
by Kovtun Oksana A.
- 282-288 Statistical assessment of quality of credit activity of Ukrainian banks
by Moldavska Olena V. & Demidenko A. V.
- 289-300 Practice of formation of cognitive competence of a future manager
by Doronina Maya S. & Doronin Andriy V.
- 301-306 Mechanism of realisation of state-private entrepreneurship in the social sphere of the Russian Federation
by Stratan Dmytro I. & Hazuyev Ahmed I.
- 307-313 Factor analysis of perception of the compensatory policy as fair by workers
by Tsimbalyuk Svitlana A.
- 314-320 The problem of ensuring efficiency of internal control in a budget institution and directions of its solution
by Synyugina Nataliya V.
- 321-329 Application of system dynamics for assessment of changes of the level of stock after introduction of ERP systems
by Lebedeva Lyudmyla M. & Poluektova Nataliya R.
- 330-337 Econometric modelling of enterprise financial activity
by Guryanova Lidiya S. & Trunova Tatyana M. & Nikolaev Igor V.
- 338-344 Model instruments of effective segmentation of the fast food market
by Mityaeva Tetyana L.
- 345-352 Modelling a duopoly market of the day-to-day goods
by Sherstennykov Yuriy V.
- 352-358 Simulation cobweb model of price formation with delayed supply
by Yatsenko Roman Nikolaevich & Balykov Oleksiy G.
- 359-364 Modelling borders of expediency of use of money funds for ensuring efficiency of marketing activity of industrial enterprises
by Vereshchahina Hanna V. & Strupynska Nataliya V.
2013, Issue 2
- 6-11 World financial and economic crisis and problems of social responsibility of economic subjects
by Orlov Petr A.
- 12-19 Main tendencies of globalisation of savings and investments in the world economy
by Navrotska Nataliia
- 20-24 Title
by Strizhichenko Konstantin A.
- 25-30 Algorithm of constructing methods of application of renewable sources of energy at recreational objects
by Bashta Alexander I.
- 31-38 Analysis of the real estate market in Ukraine from the point of view of financial market theories
by Maksishko Natalya K. & Shapovalova Victoria O.
- 39-45 Strategic planning of development of higher education in Ukraine: content, problems, priorities
by Pakulin Sergey L.
- 46-52 Managing logistical processes in franchise retail trade networks
by Grigorenko Tatyana N. & Kochubey Dmitriy V.
- 53-59 Role and structure of sea ports of Ukraine
by Demyanchenko Alisa G.
- 59-65 Modern labour market: dismissal of employees as a factor of structural discrepancy between supply and demand
by Zoidze Diana R.
- 66-71 Characteristic of activity of enterprises of the fuel and energy complex of Russia on introduction of innovation technologies and equipment
by Katysheva Yelena G.
- 72-78 State policy in the financial sphere in the context of entering the post-crisis trajectory of development
by Kornivska Valeriya O.
- 79-86 Assessment of intensity and quality of structural shifts in rural employment
by Mahsma Mariya B.
- 87-94 Evolution of concepts of structuring national economy
by Prushkovskaya Emiliya V.
- 95-101 Institutional development of not diversified territories (using the example of the Sverdlovsk oblast)
by Pyankova Svetlana G.
- 102-107 Corruption, democracy and control effectiveness of the state
by Filippova Irina G.
- 108-112 Agro-food policy and its influence upon rural labour market employment
by Khlevnaya Irina V.
- 113-118 Economy of capital construction product quality through the prism of the evolution of tax processes in Ukraine
by Iastrebova Ganna
- 119-126 Improvement of the strategy and infrastructure of innovation development of a big city
by Ievsieieva Olga A.
- 127-131 Principles and factors of regulation of the socio-humanitarian development of a depressed region
by Petrenko Yekaterina V.
- 132-137 Socio-economic development of the City of Odessa in the context of strategic planning as a form of management of development of meso-systems
by Smentyna Nataliia
- 138-144 Classification of innovation potential of the company personnel
by Turilo Anatoliy M. & Adamenko Marina V.
- 145-152 Title
by Ukrainskaya Larisa O. & Korshunov Yevgeniy A.
- 153-159 Company infrastructure management system
by Shvydanenko Genefa A. & Rykunich Anastasiya Yu.
- 160-168 Total costs as the object of diagnostics in tasks of strategic planning of restructurisation of industrial enterprises
by Shpak Sergey A. & Chepurnoy Anatoliy D.
- 169-174 Logistical approach to managing ship's reserves in water transport companies
by Budnik Victoriya A. & Pylnov Dmytro O.
- 175-180 Adaptive management of an enterprise on the basis of precedents: agent specific approach
by Guzhva Vladimir M.
- 181-189 Methodical approach to selection of the strategy of management of money flows of water transport companies
by Shpyrko Olga M. & Semenova Svetlana N.
- 190-195 Model of efficiency of IT-outsourcing in the context of development of information systems of economic objects
by Lysenko Yuri & Bizyanov Yevgenii Y.
- 196-200 Improvement of terminological approaches to innovation notion definition
by Yanchenko Zinaida B.
- 201-205 Optimisation of the structure of the dealing service of the bank with a limited base of counteragents
by Novak Sergey N.
- 206-211 Factor influence of values and education in the sphere of personnel training
by Shevchuk Andrey V.
- 212-219 Influence of external periodic and non-linear factors upon stability of economic systems
by Kostenko Elena & Kuznichenko Vladimir M. & Lapshyn Vladimir I.
- 220-225 Relational model of the relation of trust in an insurance company
by Kovalchuk Konstantin F. & Polushenko Viktoriya A.
- 226-229 Inter-branch models of multi-structural economy
by Lyashenko Yelena I.
- 230-236 Identification of integral indicators of socio-economic development of regions on the basis of expert assessment and principal-component method
by Pursky Oleg & Moroz Irina O.
- 237-241 Mechanism of diagnosis of the crisis state of an insurance company
by Vinogradskaya Yelena A. & Shukatko Andrey O.
- 242-250 Methods and models of analysis of spatial clusterisation of rates of socio-economic development of regions
by Guryanova Lidiya S. & Kholodnyi Gennadyi O. & Lukyanchikova Anna S.
- 251-256 Mathematical models of optimal allocation of logistical capacities in the regional system of commodity flows
by Dilenko Viktor A. & Tarakanov Nikolay L.
- 257-261 Check of performance of properties of production functions as mathematical objects
by Dubnitskiy Valery Yu. & Petrenko O.Ye.
- 262-267 Modelling activity of a company with consideration of its socio-economic relations as a tool of assessment of company potential
by Potrashkova Lyudmila V.
- 268-278 Models of forecasting currency rates in the system of managing enterprise's competitiveness
by Sergienko Elena A. & Tatar Marina S.
- 279-283 Use of precursor indicators of crisis phenomena of the financial market on the basis of the scale-dependent Lyapunov exponent
by Solovyov Vladimir Nikolaevich & Stratiychuk Igor O.
- 284-287 Ecological and economic model of optimal management with the linear function of usefulness
by Tadeyev Yuriy P.
- 288-297 Cognitive modelling of processes of public-private partnership in Ukrainian regions
by Tishchenko Viktoriya F. & Skladannyy D. M.
- 298-305 Model optimisation of interaction of small and large enterprises
by Sherstennikov Yuriy V.
- 306-311 Formation of the economic mechanism of solution of nature management problems
by Koniakhina Tetiana