Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Walmsley, Terrie L. & Aguiar, Angel H. & Narayanan, Badri, 2012. "Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base," Working papers 283485, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Trump’s Tariffs Could Actually Work — If He Has A Plan
by Evan Horowitz in FiveThirtyEight Economics on 2018-03-13 09:58:43
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabella Alloisio & Alessandro Antimiani & Simone Borghesi & Enrica De Cian & Maria Gaeta & Chiara Martini & Ramiro Parrado & Maria Cristina Tommasino & Elena Verdolini & Maria Rosa Virdis, 2015.
"Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Italy,"
2015.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alloisio, Isabella & Borghesi, Simone & De Cian, Enrica & Gaeta, Maria & Martini, Chiara & Parrado, Ramiro & Tommasino, Maria Cristina & Verdolini, Elena & Maria Rosa, Virdis, 2016. "Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Italy," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 230582, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Buhara Aslan & Merve Mavus Kutuk & Arif Oduncu, 2015.
"Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership: Policy Options of China,"
China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(6), pages 22-43, November.
- Aslan, Buhara & Mavuş, Merve & Oduncu, Arif, 2014. "The Possible Effects of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership on Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 53431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buhara Aslan & Merve Mavus Kutuk & Arif Oduncu, 2015. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership on Chinese Economy," Working Papers 1523, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Leone Walters & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Matthew W. Clance, 2016.
"The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy,"
201669, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- L. Walters & H.R. Bohlmann & M.W. Clance, 2016. "The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy," Working Papers 635, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan & Robert McDougall, 2016. "An Overview of the GTAP 9 Data Base," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(1), pages 181-208, June.
- Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2018. "NAFTA collapse, trade war and North American disengagement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 614-635.
- Nopiah, Ririn & Widodo, Tri, 2019. "Climate Change Mitigation Through Market-based instruments in Large Asian Emitters," MPRA Paper 91230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sh. Enkhbayar, 2015. "The Marginal Welfare Burden of Mongolia's Tax System," The Northeast Asian Economic Review, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, vol. 3(2), pages 55-68, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:3965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.