The Possible Effects of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership on Chinese Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buhara Aslan & Merve Mavus Kutuk & Arif Oduncu, 2015. "Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership: Policy Options of China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(6), pages 22-43, November.
- Buhara Aslan & Merve Mavus Kutuk & Arif Oduncu, 2015. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership on Chinese Economy," Working Papers 1523, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gemma Estrada & Donghyun Park & Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2012. "China's Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN, Japan and Korea: A Comparative Analysis," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(4), pages 108-126, July.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," Economics working papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan, 2012. "Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base," GTAP Working Papers 3965, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2012. "China and the TPP: A Numerical Simulation Assessment of the Effects Involved," NBER Working Papers 18090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, "undated". "Economic Effects of the Proposed Australia-china Free Trade Agreement," EcoMod2006 272100084, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckman, Jayson & Arita, Shawn & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2015. "The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Agriculture: A Quantitative Analysis," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205056, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade Agreements; Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership; Trans-Pacific Partnership; China.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .