Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Houssein Guimbard & Maëlan Le Goff, 2014. "Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 2014-28, CEPII research center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Mario Larch, 2013.
"The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP): Potentials, Problems and Perspectives,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(2), pages 49-60, August.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Larch, Mario, 2013. "The transatlantic trade and investment partnership (TTIP): Potentials, problems and perspectives," Munich Reprints in Economics 20613, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Bouët & David Laborde, 2010.
"Why is the Doha Development Agenda Failing? And What Can Be Done? A Computable General Equilibrium–Game Theoretical Approach,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1486-1516, November.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2009. "Why is the Doha development agenda failing? And what can be done?: A computable general equilibrium-game theoretical approach," IFPRI discussion papers 877, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011.
"An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements in the Six ACP Regions,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(2), pages 179-216, March.
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements in the Six ACP Regions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639868, HAL.
- Hertel, Thomas & Hummels, David & Ivanic, Maros & Keeney, Roman, 2007.
"How confident can we be of CGE-based assessments of Free Trade Agreements?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 611-635, July.
- Hertel, Thomas & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2003. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," GTAP Working Papers 1324, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas Hertel & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2004. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," NBER Working Papers 10477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nkendah, Robert, 2013. "Estimating the informal cross-border trade of agricultural and horticultural commodities between cameroon and its CEMAC neighbours," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 133-144.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean & Mondher Mimouni & Xavier Pichot, 2012.
"MAcMap-HS6 2007, an Exhaustive and Consistent Measure of Applied Protection in 2007,"
CEPII research center, issue 130, pages 99-122.
- Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean & Mondher Mimouni & Xavier Pichot, 2012. "MAcMap-HS6 2007, an exhaustive and consistent measure of applied protection in 2007," Working Papers 2012-10, CEPII research center.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2013. "MIRAGE-e: A General Equilibrium Long-term Path of the World Economy," Working Papers 2013-39, CEPII research center.
- Antoine Bouët & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008.
"Assessing Applied Protection across the World,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 850-863, November.
- Antoine Bouet & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008. "Assessing Applied Protection across the World," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00307910, HAL.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
Economics working papers
2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," IIDE Discussion Papers 20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Caroline Lesser & Evdokia Moisé-Leeman, 2009. "Informal Cross-Border Trade and Trade Facilitation Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Trade Policy Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Petri, Peter A., 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 143184, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lionel Fontagné & Julien Gourdon & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Transatlantic Trade: Whither Partnership, Which Economic Consequences?," CEPII Policy Brief 2013-01, CEPII research center.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Yvan Decreux & Jean-Louis Guérin & Sébastien Jean, 2002. "MIRAGE, a Computable General Equilibrium Model for Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2002-17, CEPII research center.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2014. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP," CESifo Working Paper Series 5150, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael Plummer, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: Policy Implications," Policy Briefs PB12-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; Mega-deals; Africa.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2015-10-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-10-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.