An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements in the Six ACP Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements in the Six ACP Regions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639868, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houssein Guimbard & Maëlan Le Goff, 2014.
"Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?,"
2014-28, CEPII research center.
- H. Guimbard & M. Le Goff, 2015. "Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?," Working papers 569, Banque de France.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade policy reforms in the new agricultural context: Is regional integration a priority for Sub-Saharan African countries agricultural-led industrialization? Insights from a global computable general," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126546, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Osman, Rehab Osman Mohamed, 2012. "The EU Economic Partnership Agreements with Southern Africa: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Economics PhD Theses 0412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2016.
"Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5823, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2016. "Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1415, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2016. "Special and Differential Treatment for Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 11162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2016. "Special and differential treatment for developingcountries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66432, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Cecilia Bellora & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Anaïs Goburdhun, 2015.
"Assessing EU trade preferences for developing countries' development and food security
[Évaluation des préférences de l’UE sur les échanges commerciaux avec les pays en voie de développement : impa," Working Papers hal-01589957, HAL.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Cecilia Bellora & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Anaïs Goburdhun, 2015. "Assessing EU trade preferences for developing countries' development and food security," FOODSECURE Working papers 35, LEI Wageningen UR.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:179-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .