Informal Cross-Border Trade and Trade Facilitation Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"Regulation, market structure and performance in telecommunications,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 99-142.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Telecommunications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Nora Dihel & Ben Shepherd, 2007. "Modal Estimates of Services Barriers," OECD Trade Policy Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2006.
"Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 142-162.
- Konan Denise Eby & MASKUS Keith E., "undated". "Quantifying the Impact of Services Liberalization in a Developing Country," EcoMod2002 330800043, EcoMod.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2003. "Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3193, The World Bank.
- Novella Bottini & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2009. "An Estimation of Service Sectors Restrictiveness in The MENA Region," Working Papers 489, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Rauf Gönenç & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"Regulation, market structure and performance in air passenger transportation,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, pages 183-227.
- Rauf Gönenç & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Air Passenger Transportation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 254, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Qingwei Meng & Mthuli Ncube, 2015.
"Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?,"
World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, pages 141-162.
- Mthuli Ncube & Zuzana Brixiova & Qingwei Meng, 2014. "Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1073, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Qingwei Meng & Mthuli Ncube, 2015. "Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," SALDRU Working Papers 154, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Meng, Qingwei & Ncube, Mthuli, 2015. "Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," IZA Discussion Papers 9205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Draper, Peter & Freytag, Andreas & Doyaili, Sarah Al, 2013.
"Why should Sub-Saharan Africa care about the Doha Development Round?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-26.
- Draper, Peter & Freytag, Andreas & Al Doyaili, Sarah, 2012. "Why should sub-Saharan Africa care about the Doha development round?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kubo, Koji, 2016. "Myanmar's cross-border trade with China : beyond informal trade," IDE Discussion Papers 625, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mitaritonna, Cristina & TraorÃ©, Fousseini, 2017. "Existing data to measure African trade," IFPRI discussion papers 1618, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Houssein Guimbard & Maëlan Le Goff, 2014.
"Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?,"
2014-28, CEPII research center.
- H. Guimbard & M. Le Goff, 2015. "Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?," Working papers 569, Banque de France.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Trade Facilitation for Global and Regional Value Chains in SACU," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23831, The World Bank.
- Elisa Gamberoni & José Guilherme Reis, 2011. "Gender-Informing Aid for Trade : Entry Points and Initial Lessons Learned from the World Bank," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10086, The World Bank.
- Mthuli Ncube & Zuzana Brixiova & Meng Qingwei, 2014. "Working Paper 198 - Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," Working Paper Series 2104, African Development Bank.
- Gor, Seth Omondi, 2012. "An Assessment of the Informal Sector Trade in Kenya," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 13(1).
- Kelly Ruth, 2010. "EU and U.S. Non-Reciprocal Preferences: Maintaining the Acquis," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-39, April.
- repec:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gamberoni, Elisa & Reis, José Guilherme, 2011. "Gender-Informing Aid for Trade: Entry Points and Initial Lessons Learned from the World Bank," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 62, pages 1-4, July.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade policies and agricultural exports of Sub-Saharan African countries: Some stylized facts and perspectives," MPRA Paper 40962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brenton, Paul & Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Regolo, Julie, 2014. "Food prices, road infrastructure, and market integration in Central and Eastern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7003, The World Bank.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Cosnard, Lionel & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "Measuring trade integration in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1667, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Efobi Uchenna, 2016. "The Reconstruction of the Border Roads and Household Welfare in Nigeria: A Gender Study," Working Papers 16/025, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
Keywordscustoms modernisation; customs procedures; economic development; informal trade; simplified trade regime; Sub-Sahara Africa; trade facilitation; World Trade Organisation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:86-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .