Report NEP-DEV-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Secretario & Kim Kwangmoon & Bui Trinh & Vanndy Nor & Hung Duong Manh, 2009. "Comparative Studies Of Indochina Economies (Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam): An Input-Output (I-O) Approach," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ana María Ibáñez & Andrés Moya, 2009. "Do conflicts create poverty traps? Asset losses and recovery for displaced households in Colombia," Research Working Papers 10, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Jorge Guardiola & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz, 2009. "Subjective well-being and basic needs: Evidence from rural Guatemala," ThE Papers 09/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Atal, Vidya & Basu, Kaushik & Gray, John & Lee, Travis, 2009. "Literacy Traps: Society-wide Education and Individual Skill Premia," IZA Discussion Papers 4047, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charity Moore, 2009. "Nicaragua’s Red de Protección Social: An Exemplary but Short-Lived Conditional Cash Transfer Programme," Research Report 17, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Eduardo Zepeda & Diana Alarcón & Fabio Veras Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osorio, 2009. "Changes in Earnings in Brazil, Chile, and Mexico: Disentangling the Forces Behind Pro-Poor Change in Labour Markets," Working Papers 51, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- John Serieux, 2009. "Aid and Savings in Sub-saharan Africa: Should we Worry about Rising Aid Levels?," Working Papers 50, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Caroline Lesser & Evdokia Moisé-Leeman, 2009. "Informal Cross-Border Trade and Trade Facilitation Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Trade Policy Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009. "China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers 09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- P R Agénor & M Agénor, 2009. "Infrastructure, Women’s Time Allocation, and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 116, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo, 2009. "Natural disasters and human capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4862, The World Bank.
- Soderbom, Mans & Rijkers, Bob, 2009. "Market integration and structural transformation in a poor rural economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4856, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Murgai, Rinku, 2009. "Poverty decline, agricultural wages, and non-farm employment in rural India : 1983-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4858, The World Bank.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2009. "Transactional sex as a response to risk in western Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4857, The World Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Simanti & Rao, M. Govinda, 2009. "Fiscal health of selected Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4863, The World Bank.
- Sinha, Nistha & Yoong, Joanne, 2009. "Long-term financial incentives and investment in daughters : evidence from conditional cash transfers in north India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4860, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A., 2009. "Welfare impacts of rural electrification : a case study from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4859, The World Bank.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Ito, Seiro & Kubo, Kensuke & Kurosaki, Takashi & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2009. "How does credit access affect children's time allocation? Evidence from rural India," IDE Discussion Papers 183, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2008. "Remittance and Migrant Households' Consumption- and Saving Patterns: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-02, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Alexander Stroh, 2009. "The Power of Proximity: Strategic Decisions in African Party Politics," GIGA Working Paper Series 96, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Nistha Sinha & Joanne K. Yoong, 2009. "Long-Term Financial Incentives and Investment in Daughters Evidence From Conditional Cash Transfers In North India," Working Papers 667, RAND Corporation.
- Jens Krüger, 2009. "How Do Firms Organize Trade? Evidence from Ghana," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 449, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Growth effects of foreign direct investment and economic policy reforms in Latin America," MPRA Paper 14133, University Library of Munich, Germany.