Remittance and Migrant Households' Consumption- and Saving Patterns: Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed Ziaul Haider & Tanbir Hossain & Ohidul Islam Siddiqui, 2016. "Impact of Remittance on Consumption and Savings Behavior in Rural Areas of Bangladesh," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(4), pages 25-34, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRemittances; Matching estimator;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-03-22 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-03-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2009-03-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nom:nubsmc:2008-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rasyad A. Parinduri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsnotmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .