Report NEP-SEA-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hui-Boon Tan & Lee-Lee Chong, 2008. "Choice of Exchange Rate System and Macroeconomic Volatility of Three Emerging Asian Countries," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-03, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Hui-Boon Tan & Chen-Chen Yong, 2008. "Regional Economic Integration and Trade Flows: The Experience of Asean-5 and Japan," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-07, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Ohara, Moriki & Sato, Yuri, 2008. "Asian Industrial Development from the Perspective of the Motorcycle Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 182, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Habibullah, M.S. & Baharom, A.H. & Fong, Kin Hing, 2009. "Predictive Content of Output and Inflation For Stock Returns and Volatility: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 14114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Dan Slottje, 2009. "Modelling International Tourist Arrivals and Volatility: An Application to Taiwan," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2009-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Dan Slottje, 2009. "Modelling International Tourist Arrivals and Volatility: An Application to Taiwan," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0097, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2008. "Remittance and Migrant Households' Consumption- and Saving Patterns: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-02, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Growth effects of foreign direct investment and economic policy reforms in Latin America," MPRA Paper 14133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi Man Ng, 2008. "Globalization and Labor Migration: Evidences in Asia," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1106, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Kozo Koyota & Margit Molnar & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Storm in a Spaghetti Bowl: FTA's and the BRIICS," Working Papers 582, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Charlebois, Pierre & Gagne, Stephan & Gendron, Carole, 2008. "Economic Analysis of the Liberalization of Red Meat Markets in the Pacific Region from 1988 to 2007," Economic and Market Information 47133, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Francisco Secretario & Kim Kwangmoon & Bui Trinh & Vanndy Nor & Hung Duong Manh, 2009. "Comparative Studies Of Indochina Economies (Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam): An Input-Output (I-O) Approach," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.