Economic Analysis of the Liberalization of Red Meat Markets in the Pacific Region from 1988 to 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miljkovic, Dragan, 2004. "Trade Liberalization And Changing Composition And Quality Of Imports In Japanese Beef Import Markets," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34798, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rae, Allan N. & Nixon, Chris & Gardiner, Peter, 1998. "The Pacific Rim Beef Trade: Impacts Of Lifting Foot-And-Mouth Disease Trade Barriers," Agricultural Policy Papers 23684, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 2005. "Growing Demand for Animal-Protein-Source Products in Indonesia: Trade Implications," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp400, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Karl Meilke & Dermot Hayes & Yves Surry & Jay Fabiosa & Frank Fuller & . University of Minnesota,iatrc. International Agricultural Trade Research Center,saint Paul (usa), 2001.
"Trade liberalization in the international pork sector : analysis of zero-for-zero option,"
- Meilke, Karl D. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Surry, Yves R. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H., 2001. "Trade Liberalization In The International Pork Sector: Analysis Of Zero-For-Zero Option," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14546, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 2005. "Growing Demand for Animal-Protein-Source Products in Indonesia: Trade Implications," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp400, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marsh, John M., 1999. "U.S. Beef Trade And Price Relationships With Japan, Canada, And Mexico," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29165, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsliberalization; benefits; red meats; pork; beef; Japan; Korea; Mexico; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-03-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2009-03-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaacem:47133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.