Canadian Exports Of Livestock And Meat To The United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cheryl J. Wachenheim & Jeremy W. Mattson & Won W. Koo, 2004. "Canadian Exports of Livestock and Meat to the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(1), pages 55-71, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Young, Linda M., 1999. "Moving Toward A Single Market Is Hard: Trade Tensions In The Canadian-U.S. Cattle And Beef Markets," Research Discussion Papers 29235, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Hayenga, Marvin L. & Melton, B., 1996. "Impact of Grade Equivalency on Beef and Cattle Trade Between the United States and Canada (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10563, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M., 1999. "U.S. Beef And Cattle Imports And Exports: Data Issues And Impacts On Cattle Prices," Policy Issues Papers 29162, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Koo, Won W., 1998. "Bilateral Trade Of Durum Wheat And Barley Under Custa And Implications For Farm Price And Income," Agricultural Economics Reports 23415, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2000.
"What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?,"
Research Discussion Papers
29238, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2001. "What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?," Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2000: Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture 16825, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Marsh, John M., 1999. "U.S. Beef Trade And Price Relationships With Japan, Canada, And Mexico," Policy Issues Papers 29165, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Young, Linda M. & Marsh, John M., 1998. "Integration And Interdependence In The U.S. And Canadian Live Cattle And Beef Sectors," Policy Issues Papers 29171, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2006. "The Demand for Livestock by the U.S. Meat Processing Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21120, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ghazalian, Pascal & Tamini, Lota & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007. "A Gravity approach to evaluate the significance of trade liberalization in vertically-related goods in the presence of non-tariff barriers," MPRA Paper 2744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2008. "The Structure of U.S. Red Meat and Livestock Imports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6824, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pascal Ghazalian & Ryan Cardwell, 2010. "Did the Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture Affect Trade Flows? An Empirical Investigation for Meat Commodities," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 331-344, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:331-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Peter D., 2012. "Exchange Rates, Soybean Supply Response, and Deforestation in South America," Graduate Research Master's Degree Plan B Papers 138606, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:23610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.