Report NEP-AGR-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soderbom, Mans & Rijkers, Bob, 2009. "Market integration and structural transformation in a poor rural economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4856, The World Bank.
- Charlebois, Pierre & Gagne, Stephan & Gendron, Carole, 2008. "Economic Analysis of the Liberalization of Red Meat Markets in the Pacific Region from 1988 to 2007," Economic and Market Information 47133, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lloyd, Peter J. & Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2009. "Global distortions to agricultural markets : new indicators of trade and welfare impacts, 1955 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4865, The World Bank.
- Lloyd, Peter J. & Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2009. "How do agricultural policy restrictions to global trade and welfare differ across commodities ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4864, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Murgai, Rinku, 2009. "Poverty decline, agricultural wages, and non-farm employment in rural India : 1983-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4858, The World Bank.
- Charlebois, Pierre & Gagne, Stephan, 2008. "The Impact of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks in Taiwan and South Korea on the Red Meat Industries in Canada and the United States," Economic and Market Information 47132, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gallezot, Jacques & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 2009. "EU Trade Barriers in the Agri-food Sector: When Protection Breeds Dependence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A., 2009. "Welfare impacts of rural electrification : a case study from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4859, The World Bank.
- Claire Chambolle & Sylvaine Poret, 2009. "Fair Trade Contracts for Some, an Insurance for Others," Working Papers hal-00367500, HAL.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Ito, Seiro & Kubo, Kensuke & Kurosaki, Takashi & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2009. "How does credit access affect children's time allocation? Evidence from rural India," IDE Discussion Papers 183, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D Katranidis & David S. Bullock, 2009. "On the effects of technology improvements in multi-market models: Theory and evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2009_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2009.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Sanghoon Lee, 2009. "Economies of density versus natural advantage: crop choice on the back forty," Working Papers 668, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.