On the effects of technology improvements in multi-market models: Theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S., 2003. "A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 237-256, April.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios Katranidis, 2008. "Single Versus Multi-market Approach: An Application to the Greek Cotton Market," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 469-481, December.
- Stelios D. Katranidis & Elisavet I. Nitsi & David S. Bullock, 2005. "The effects of EU corn, cotton, and sugar beet policies on Greek producers: a multimarket analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 423-430, November.
- Stelios Katranidis & Gregory Kordas & Kostas Velentzas, 2003. "Welfare analysis and bootstrapping," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 335-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2011. "Perspectives for the textiles and clothing industry in Greece: Past experience, outlook and policy implications," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 61(1-2), pages 13-38, January -.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-Market; Single Market; Technology; Bootstrap; Trade Liberalization.;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcd:mcddps:2009_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodore Panagiotidis). General contact details of provider: http://www.uom.gr/index.php?tmima=3 .