Trade Liberalization in T&C: An Overview of the Welfare Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S., 2003. "A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 237-256, April.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios Katranidis, 2008. "Single Versus Multi-market Approach: An Application to the Greek Cotton Market," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 469-481, December.
- Stelios D. Katranidis & Elisavet I. Nitsi & David S. Bullock, 2005. "The effects of EU corn, cotton, and sugar beet policies on Greek producers: a multimarket analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 423-430, November.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2010.
"The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 138-152, February.
- Dimitrios, Dadakas & Stelios, Katranidis D., 2006. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25779, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsVMulti-Market; Single-Market Approach; Applied Welfare Analysis; Bootstrap; Textiles and Clothing; Trade Liberalization; MFA; ATC.;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-11-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcd:mcddps:2009_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodore Panagiotidis). General contact details of provider: http://www.uom.gr/index.php?tmima=3 .