Trade Liberalization in T&C: An Overview of the Welfare Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S., 2003. "A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 237-256, April.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios Katranidis, 2008. "Single Versus Multi-market Approach: An Application to the Greek Cotton Market," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 469-481, December.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2010.
"The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 138-152, February.
- Dimitrios, Dadakas & Stelios, Katranidis D., 2006. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25779, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stelios D. Katranidis & Elisavet I. Nitsi & David S. Bullock, 2005. "The effects of EU corn, cotton, and sugar beet policies on Greek producers: a multimarket analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 423-430, November.
More about this item
KeywordsVMulti-Market; Single-Market Approach; Applied Welfare Analysis; Bootstrap; Textiles and Clothing; Trade Liberalization; MFA; ATC.;
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-11-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcd:mcddps:2009_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodore Panagiotidis). General contact details of provider: http://www.uom.gr/index.php?tmima=3 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.