Report NEP-ARA-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2009. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Beck, 2009. "Oil-rent Boom in Iran?," GIGA Working Paper Series 111, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Rülke, Jan C., 2009. "Fiscal variables and bond spreads: evidence from eastern European countries and Turkey," Working Paper Series 1101, European Central Bank.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009. "An Empirical Glimpse on MSEs Four MENA Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_30, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Hélène Raymond, 2009. "The effect of Sovereign Wealth Funds’ investments on stock markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tiberio Daddi & Marco Frey & Fabio Iraldo & Bouchra Nabild, 2009. "The implementation of an Environmental Management System in a North-African Local Public Administration: the case of the City Council of Marrakech (Morocco) - (Full paper not available on this website," Working Papers 200905, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D Katranidis, 2009. "Trade Liberalization in T&C: An Overview of the Welfare Effects," Discussion Paper Series 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Thomas Liebig & Sarah Widmaier, 2009. "Children of Immigrants in the Labour Markets of EU and OECD Countries: An Overview," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 97, OECD Publishing.
- Nuno Torres & Óscar Afonso & Isabel Soares, 2009. "Geographic oil concentration and economic growth – a panel data analysis," FEP Working Papers 343, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009. "On the GCC Currency Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Migration, Entrepreneurship and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 4541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).