Single Versus Multi-market Approach: An Application to the Greek Cotton Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S., 2003. "A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 237-256, April.
- Catherine L. Kling & Richard J. Sexton, 1990. "Bootstrapping in Applied Welfare Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 406-418.
- Stelios D. Katranidis & Elisavet I. Nitsi & David S. Bullock, 2005. "The effects of EU corn, cotton, and sugar beet policies on Greek producers: a multimarket analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 423-430, November.
- Runar Brännlund & Bengt Kriström, 1996. "Welfare Measurement in Single and Multimarket Models: Theory and Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 157-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D Katranidis & David S. Bullock, 2009. "On the effects of technology improvements in multi-market models: Theory and evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2009_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2009.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2011. "Perspectives for the textiles and clothing industry in Greece: Past experience, outlook and policy implications," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 61(1-2), pages 13-38, January -.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D Katranidis, 2009. "Trade Liberalization in T&C: An Overview of the Welfare Effects," Discussion Paper Series 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Bullock, David S. & Dadakas, Dimitrios & Katranidis, Stelios D., 2009. "Measuring the Effects of Technology Change in Multiple Markets : Application to the Greek Cotton Yarn Industry," MPRA Paper 67204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare; Multi-market; Sequential; Single-market; Bootstrap; C10; D60; F10;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:36:y:2008:i:4:p:469-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.