Too hot to handle?: Benefits and costs of stimulating the use of biofuels in the Swedish heating sector
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George E. Battese, 1997. "A Note On The Estimation Of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions When Some Explanatory Variables Have Zero Values," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 250-252.
- Coggins, Jay S. & Swinton, John R., 1996.
"The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2Allowances,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 58-72, January.
- JAY S. COGGINS & John R. Swinton, 1994. "The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2 Allowances," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 378, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Runar Brännlund & Bengt Kriström, 1996. "Welfare Measurement in Single and Multimarket Models: Theory and Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 157-165.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1993. "Derivation of Shadow Prices for Undesirable Outputs: A Distance Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 374-80, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:23:y:2001:i:4:p:343-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.