The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2010. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 138-152, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen R. Crutchfield, 1983. "Estimation of Foreign Willingness to Pay United States Fishery Resources: Japanese Demand for Alaska Pollock," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(1), pages 16-23.
- Stelios D. Katranidis & Elisavet I. Nitsi & David S. Bullock, 2005. "The effects of EU corn, cotton, and sugar beet policies on Greek producers: a multimarket analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 423-430, November.
- Stelios Katranidis & Gregory Kordas & Kostas Velentzas, 2003. "Welfare analysis and bootstrapping," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 335-338.
- Thurman, Walter N. & Easley, J. Jr., 1992. "Valuing changes in commercial fishery harvests: A general equilibrium derived demand analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 226-240, May.
- Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S., 2003. "A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 237-256, April.
- Catherine L. Kling & Richard J. Sexton, 1990. "Bootstrapping in Applied Welfare Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 406-418.
- Walter N. Thurman & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1989. "Consistent Estimation of General Equilibrium Welfare Effects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 1041-1045.
- Walter N. Thurman, 1991. "Applied General Equilibrium Welfare Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1508-1516.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1999.
"Market demand curves and Dupuit-Marshall consumers' surpluses: a general equilibrium analysis,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 139-163, March.
- Blackorby, C. & Donaldson, D., 1995. "Market demand Curves and Dupuit-Marshall Consumer's Surpluses: A General Equilibrium Analysis," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a24, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Michael Rothschild, 1971. "On the Cost of Adjustment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(4), pages 605-622.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D Katranidis & David S. Bullock, 2009. "On the effects of technology improvements in multi-market models: Theory and evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2009_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2009.
- McElroy, Marjorie B., 1977. "Goodness of fit for seemingly unrelated regressions : Glahn's R2y.x and Hooper's r2," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 381-387, November.
- Spinanger, Dean & Francois, Joseph F. & Glismann, Hans H., 2000. "The Cost of EU Trade Protection in Textiles and Clothing," Kiel Working Papers 997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damoun Ashournia & Per Svejstrup Hansen & Jonas Worm Hansen, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and the Degree of Competition in International Duopoly," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 1048-1059, November.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D Katranidis, 2009. "Trade Liberalization in T&C: An Overview of the Welfare Effects," Discussion Paper Series 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Bullock, David S. & Dadakas, Dimitrios & Katranidis, Stelios D., 2009. "Measuring the Effects of Technology Change in Multiple Markets : Application to the Greek Cotton Yarn Industry," MPRA Paper 67204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2011. "Perspectives for the textiles and clothing industry in Greece: Past experience, outlook and policy implications," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 61(1-2), pages 13-38, January -.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.