U.S. Beef Trade And Price Relationships With Japan, Canada, And Mexico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheryl J. Wachenheim & Jeremy W. Mattson & Won W. Koo, 2004.
"Canadian Exports of Livestock and Meat to the United States,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Mattson, Jeremy W. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Koo, Won W. & Petry, Timothy A., 2001. "Canadian Exports Of Livestock And Meat To The United States," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23610, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2000.
"What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?,"
Research Discussion Papers
29238, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2001. "What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?," Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2000: Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture 16825, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Young, Linda M., 2000. "U.S. Canadian Agricultural Trade Conflicts: Time for a New Paradigm," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14.
- Charlebois, Pierre & Gagne, Stephan & Gendron, Carole, 2008. "Economic Analysis of the Liberalization of Red Meat Markets in the Pacific Region from 1988 to 2007," Economic and Market Information 47133, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Vollrath, Thomas L., 2003. "North American Agricultural Market Integration And Its Impact On The Food And Fiber System," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33639, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motpip:29165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.