What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2001. "What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16825, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M., 1999. "U.S. Beef And Cattle Imports And Exports: Data Issues And Impacts On Cattle Prices," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29162, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Progress Toward A Single Market: The New Institutional Economics Of The Nafta Livestock Sectors," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16888, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 1991. "U.S. trade-remedy laws: do they facilitate or hinder free trade?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 3-18.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 1998. "Structural Developments In The Canadian Livestock Subsector: Strategic Positioning Within The Continental Market," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16760, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Avila, Roberto Aceves & Lopez, Enrique Lopez, 1998. "Structural Developments In The Mexican Livestock Subsector: The Case Of Feeder Cattle And Beef Production," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16748, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young, Linda M., 2002. "Alternatives To Current Trade Remedy Law Within Nafta," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19679, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cheryl J. Wachenheim & Jeremy W. Mattson & Won W. Koo, 2004.
"Canadian Exports of Livestock and Meat to the United States,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Mattson, Jeremy W. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Koo, Won W. & Petry, Timothy A., 2001. "Canadian Exports Of Livestock And Meat To The United States," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23610, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Young, Linda M., 2000. "Looking To The Future: Conflict Avoidance And Resolution In Nafta'S Agricultural Trade," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29250, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbeef; cattle and beef trade; trade remedy law; dumping and countervailing duty actions; International Relations/Trade; K4; F10; Q1;
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motrdp:29238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .