What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 306 Linfield Hall, Bozeman, MT 59715-0292|
Phone: (406) 994-3701
Fax: (406) 994-4838
Web page: http://www.montana.edu/econ
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M., 1999. "U.S. Beef And Cattle Imports And Exports: Data Issues And Impacts On Cattle Prices," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29162, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 1991. "U.S. trade-remedy laws: do they facilitate or hinder free trade?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 3-18.
- Avila, Roberto Aceves & Lopez, Enrique Lopez, 1998. "Structural Developments In The Mexican Livestock Subsector: The Case Of Feeder Cattle And Beef Production," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16748, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 1998. "Structural Developments In The Canadian Livestock Subsector: Strategic Positioning Within The Continental Market," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16760, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Progress Toward A Single Market: The New Institutional Economics Of The Nafta Livestock Sectors," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16888, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motrdp:29238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.