What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 306 Linfield Hall, Bozeman, MT 59715-0292|
Phone: (406) 994-3701
Fax: (406) 994-4838
Web page: http://www.montana.edu/econ
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brester, Gary W. & Marsh, John M., 1999. "U.S. Beef And Cattle Imports And Exports: Data Issues And Impacts On Cattle Prices," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29162, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Progress Toward A Single Market: The New Institutional Economics Of The Nafta Livestock Sectors," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16888, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 1991. "U.S. trade-remedy laws: do they facilitate or hinder free trade?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 3-18.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 1998. "Structural Developments In The Canadian Livestock Subsector: Strategic Positioning Within The Continental Market," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16760, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Avila, Roberto Aceves & Lopez, Enrique Lopez, 1998. "Structural Developments In The Mexican Livestock Subsector: The Case Of Feeder Cattle And Beef Production," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16748, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motrdp:29238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.