Structural Developments In The Canadian Livestock Subsector: Strategic Positioning Within The Continental Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.K. Klein & W.A. Kerr, 1995. "The Globalization of Agriculture: A View from the Farm Gate," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 43(4), pages 551-563, December.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Progress Toward A Single Market: The New Institutional Economics Of The Nafta Livestock Sectors," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16888, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- R. H. Coase, 1972. "Industrial Organization: A Proposal for Research," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 3, Policy Issues and Research Opportunities in Industrial Organization, pages 59-73 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jill E. Hobbs, 1997. "Measuring the Importance of Transaction Costs in Cattle Marketing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1083-1095.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fulton, Murray E., 1998. "Economic Perspective On Competitiveness Under Wto, Nafta And Ftaa," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16764, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2000.
"What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?,"
Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers
29238, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2001. "What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16825, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Young, Linda M., 1999. "Moving Toward A Single Market Is Hard: Trade Tensions In The Canadian-U.S. Cattle And Beef Markets," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29235, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf98:16760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.