Industrial Organization: A Proposal for Research
In: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 3, Policy Issues and Research Opportunities in Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2005. "The Economics of Governance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Natalia Pavlova & Andrey Shastitko, 2014.
"Effects Of Hostility Tradition In Antitrust: Leniency Programs And Cooperation Agreements,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 58/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pavlova, Natalia & Shastitko, Andrey, 2014. "Effects of Hostility Tradition in Antitrust: Leniency Programs and Cooperation Agreements," EconStor Preprints 122051, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- J. Krafft & J. -L. Ravix, 2008.
"Corporate Governance And The Governance Of Knowledge: Rethinking The Relationship In Terms Of Corporate Coherence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 79-95.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2008. "Corporate governance and the governance of knowledge: rethinking the relationship in terms of corporate coherence," Post-Print hal-00203550, HAL.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:4:p:375-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lanzona, Leonardo, 2007. "The Determination of Contracts in Agricultural Economies," Discussion Papers DP 2007-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Johan Den Hertog, 2003. "Noncompetition Clauses: Unreasonable or Efficient?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 111-127, March.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2011.
"Firm development as an integrated process: with evidence from the General Motors–Fisher Body case,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 665-686, October.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2011. "Firm development as an integrated process: with evidence from the General Motors - Fisher Body case," Post-Print hal-00538414, HAL.
- Shastitko, Andrey & Shastitko, Anastasia, 2015.
"Markets of joint products: A theoretical model and policy implications,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 199-216.
- A. Shastitko & A. Shastitko., 2015. "Markets of Joint Products: Theoretical Model and Policy Implications," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Loasby Brian J., 2014. "The Evolution of Knowledge and Knowledge of Evolution," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 142-157, April.
- Estrada, Fernando & Diaz, Natalia, 2012.
"Costos de transaccion, externalidades e innovación
[Transaction costs, externalities and innovation]," MPRA Paper 35864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Hägg, 1997. "Theories on the Economics of Regulation: A Survey of the Literature from a European Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 337-370, December.
- Steinwascher, William, 2007.
"Propiedad, gobierno corporativo y las estrategias de diversificación de las empresas mexicanas: Un estudio exploratorio
[Ownership, corporate governance and diversification strategies of Mexican fi," MPRA Paper 11599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masten, Scott E., 1995. "Old school ties: financial aid coordination and the governance of higher education," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 23-47, September.
- Giraud, Pierre-Noël & Nappi, Carmine, 1994. "L’économie minière ou pétrolière : deux familles résident sous le même toit," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 477-497, décembre.
- Harry Bloch & John Finch, 2010. "Firms and industries in evolutionary economics: lessons from Marshall, Young, Steindl and Penrose," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 139-162, January.
- Jo H.M. Wijnands & Jos Bijman & Tanja Tramnitzke, 2017. "Analyses of the functioning of Milk Package provisions as regards producer organisations and collective negotiations," JRC Working Papers JRC107880, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Steen Thomsen & Caspar Rose, 2004. "Foundation Ownership and Financial Performance: Do Companies Need Owners?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 343-364, December.
- Agamirova, Maria & Dzagurova, Natalia, 2014. "Incentives for cooperative-specific investments from court decisions to the theoretical analysis," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 79-97.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A., 1998. "Structural Developments In The Canadian Livestock Subsector: Strategic Positioning Within The Continental Market," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16760, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2008. "Corporate governance, industry dynamics and firms performance on the stock market," Post-Print hal-00203544, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2005. "The governance of innovative firms: an evolutionary approach," Post-Print hal-00203620, HAL.
- Oliver Hart & Bengt Holmstrom, 2008. "A Theory of Firm Scope," NBER Working Papers 14613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khalfallah, Haikel, 2015. "Connecting Mediterranean countries through electricity corridors: New Institutional Economic and regulatory analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 45-54.
- Thomsen, Steen & Rose, Caspar, 2002. "Foundation ownership and financial performance. Do companies need owners?," Working Papers 2002-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Phillip E. Giffin & E. Bruce Hutchinson & Joseph W. Kushner, 1989. "The Conventional Wisdom about Cross-Haul," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 29-34, Jan-Mar.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .