Contact information of North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://naamic.tamu.edu/ .
- 163902 North American Retailers and Their Impact on Food Chains
by Cervantes-Godoy, Dalila & Sparling, David & Avendano, Belem & Calvin, Linda
- 163901 Bioenergy--Agricultural Issues and Outlook
by Outlaw, Joe L. & Burnquist, Heloisa Lee & Ribera, Luis A.
- 163900 Implications of WTO Developments for Market Integration
by McCalla, Alex F.
- 163899 Agrifood Supply Chains in the NAFTA Market
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A.
- 163898 The Future of World Oil Prices: Some Keys to the Puzzle
by Griffin, James M.
- 163897 North American Ethanol Bionenergy Policies and Their NAFTA Implications
by Fox, Glenn & Shwedel, Kenneth
- 163893 Contemporary Drivers of Integration
by Anonymous & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F. & Rude, James
- 163892 Doha Development Round Agricultural Negotiations
by Abraham, Gloria
- 163890 Contemporary Drivers of Market Integration - Executive Summary