North American Retailers and Their Impact on Food Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvin, Linda & Cook, Roberta L. & Denbaly, Mark & Dimitri, Carolyn & Glaser, Lewrene K. & Handy, Charles R. & Jekanowski, Mark D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Krissoff, Barry & Thompson, Gary D. & Thornsb, 2001. "U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 33915, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Paul W. Dobson & Michael Waterson & Stephen W. Davies, 2003. "The Patterns and Implications of Increasing Concentration in European Food Retailing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 111-125.
- Amy Guptill & Jennifer Wilkins, 2002. "Buying into the food system: Trends in food retailing in the US and implications for local foods," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Okello, Julius Juma & Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh, 2007. "Food safety requirements in African green bean exports and their impact on small farmers:," IFPRI discussion papers 737, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1999.
"Continuing Concentration in Food Industries Globally: Strategic Challenges to an Unstable Status Quo,"
25190, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1999. "Continuing Concentration in Food Industries Globally: Strategic Challenges to an Unstable Status Quo," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 049, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Calvin, Linda & Barrios, Veronica, 1999. "Marketing Winter Vegetables From Mexico," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knutson, Bob & Josling, Tim, 2008. "A new generation of standards: implications for the Caribbean and Latin America," Documentos de Proyectos 261, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Paggi, Mechel S. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Ribera, Luis & Palma, Marco & Knutson, Ron, 2013.
"Domestic and Trade Implications of Leafy Green Marketing Agreement Type Policies and the Food Safety Modernization Act for the Southern Produce Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 453-464, August.
- Paggi, Mechel S. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Ribera, Luis & Palma, Marco & Knutson, Ronald D., 2013. "Domestic and Trade Implications of Leafy Green Marketing Agreement Type Policies and the Food Safety Modernization Act for the Southern Produce Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam07:163902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://naamic.tamu.edu/ .