|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic Research Service Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Agriculture
Government of the United States
1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
RePEc:edi:ersgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Calvin, L. & Jensen, Helen H. & Liang, J., 2010. "The Economics of Food Safety: The 2006 Foodborne Illness Outbreak Linked to Spinach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31415, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2009. "Food Safety and Spinach Demand: A Shock Correction Model," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49208, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Calvin, Linda & Kuchler, Fred, 2008. "Market Response to a Food Safety Shock: The 2006 Foodborne Illness Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Linked to Spinach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6448, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Avendano, Belem & Calvin, Linda, 2006. "Impact of U.S. Good Agricultural Practices on the Mexican Fruit and Vegetable Industry (PowerPoint Presentation)," 2006 Pre-Conference Workshops, July 22, Long Beach, CA 20435, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cook, Roberta L. & Calvin, Linda, 2005. "Greenhouse Tomatoes Change the Dynamics of the North American Fresh Tomato Industry," Economic Research Report 7244, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K., 2004. "Traceability In The U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory And Industry Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33939, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Calvin, Linda, 2004. "Nafta Tomato Dumping Cases; Discussion," Keeping the Borders Open; Proceedings of the 8th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2002 16934, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Calvin, Linda, 2004. "Response to U.S. Foodborne Illness Outbreaks Associated with Imported Produce," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33647, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Calvin, Linda & Flores, Luis & Foster, William, 2003. "Case study Guatemalan raspberries and cyclospora," 2020 vision briefs 10 No. 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Calvin, Linda & Cook, Roberta L. & Denbaly, Mark & Dimitri, Carolyn & Glaser, Lewrene K. & Handy, Charles R. & Jekanowski, Mark D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Krissoff, Barry & Thompson, Gary D. & Thornsb, 2001. "U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 33915, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Philip Martin & Linda Calvin, 2010. "Immigration Reform: What Does It Mean for Agriculture and Rural America?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 232-253.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K. & Calvin, Linda, 2003. "Traceability for Food Safety and Quality Assurance: Mandatory Systems Miss the Mark," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 04.
- Golan, Elise H. & Crissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Nelson, Kenneth B. & Price, Gregory K. & Calvin, Linda, 2003. "Traceability in the US Food Supply: Dead End or Superhighway?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(2).
- Calvin, Linda & Barrios, Veronica, 1999. "Marketing Winter Vegetables From Mexico," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), March.
- Calvin, Linda & Krissoff, Barry, 1998. "Technical Barriers To Trade: A Case Study Of Phytosanitary Barriers And U.S. - Japanese Apple Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Linda Calvin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.