Nafta Tomato Dumping Cases; Discussion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Bredahl & Andrew Schmitz & Jimmye S. Hillman, 1987. "Rent Seeking in International Trade: The Great Tomato War," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(1), pages 1-10.
- Calvin, Linda & Barrios, Veronica, 1999. "Marketing Winter Vegetables From Mexico," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), pages 1-13, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Baylis, Katherine R., 2003.
"Dispatches From The Tomato Wars: The Spillover Effects Of Trade Barriers,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22120, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baylis, Katherine R., 2003. "Dispatches From The Tomato Wars: Spillover Effects Of Trade Barriers," Working Papers 15850, University of British Columbia, Food and Resource Economics.
- Kosse, Elijah & Devadoss, Stephen, 2016. "Welfare Analysis of the U.S.-Mexican Tomato Suspension Agreement," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252726, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L. & Onel, Gulcan & VanSickle, John J., 2016. "U.S. and Mexican Tomatoes: Perceptions and Implications of the Renegotiated Suspension Agreement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Zahniser, Steven & Moreno, Adriana H. & Calderón Ruanova, Arturo & Angadjivand, Sahar & Calderón Elizalde, Francisco Javier & Calvin, Linda & López Amador, César & López López, Nicolás Fernando & Vald, 2016. "Opportunities for Making U.S.-Mexico Agricultural Trade More Agile," Economic Information Bulletin 262139, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lynch, Lori & Malcolm, Scott A. & Zilberman, David, 2005.
"Effect of a Differentially Applied Environmental Regulation on Agricultural Trade Patterns and Production Location: The Case of Methyl Bromide,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Lynch, Lori & Malcolm, Scott & Zilberman, David, 2005. "Effect of a Differentially Applied Environmental Regulation on Agricultural Trade Patterns and Production Location: The Case of Methyl Bromide," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 54-74, April.
- Valdez-Lafarga, Octavio & Schmitz, Troy, 2016. "A Country-Differentiated Import Demand Model for Fresh Tomatoes in the United States: an Estimation of Price and Income Elasticities for 1991 through 2014," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235807, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kathy Baylis & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2010.
"Trade diversion from tomato suspension agreements,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 127-151, February.
- Kathy Baylis & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2010. "Trade diversion from tomato suspension agreements," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 43(1), pages 127-151, February.
- Cervantes-Godoy, Dalila & Sparling, David & Avendano, Belem & Calvin, Linda, 2007. "North American Retailers and Their Impact on Food Chains," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163902, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Cook, Roberta L. & Calvin, Linda, 2005. "Greenhouse Tomatoes Change the Dynamics of the North American Fresh Tomato Industry," Economic Research Report 7244, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stephen Devadoss & Elijah Kosse, 2020. "Political economy of the US–Mexican tomato trade agreement," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 1059-1075, April.
- Vollrath, Thomas L., 2003. "North American Agricultural Market Integration And Its Impact On The Food And Fiber System," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33639, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Islam, Nurul, 1990. "Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues," Research reports 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ekboir, Javier M. & Espinosa Garcia, Jose Antonio & Espinoza Arellano, Jose de Jesus & Moctezuma Lopez, Georgel & Naranjo, Alfredo Tapia, 2003. "Analisis del sistema Mexicano de investigacion agropecuaria," Economics Working Papers 7684, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- VanSickle, John J. & Belibasis, Emil & Cantliffe, Dan & Thompson, Gary & Oebker, Norm, 1994. "Competition in the U.S. Winter Fresh Vegetable Industry," Agricultural Economic Reports 305708, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Grennes, Thomas J. & Estrada, Julio Hernandez & Krissoff, Barry & Matus Gardea, Jaime Arturo & Sharples, Jerry A. & Valdes, Constanza, 1991. "An Analysis Of A United States-Canada-Mexico Free Trade Agreement," Commissioned Papers 14616, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Troy G. Schmitz, 2018. "Impact of the 2014 Suspension Agreement on sugar between the United States and Mexico," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Ponte, Stefano, 2002. "The 'Latte Revolution'? Regulation, Markets and Consumption in the Global Coffee Chain," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1099-1122, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf02:16934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.