An Analysis Of A United States-Canada-Mexico Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Bredahl & Andrew Schmitz & Jimmye S. Hillman, 1987. "Rent Seeking in International Trade: The Great Tomato War," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(1), pages 1-10.
- repec:fth:michin:289 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812798091_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1983. "Floating Exchange Rates in Less-Developed Countries: A Monetary Analysis of the Peruvian Experience, 1950-54," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 73-81, February.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 12, pages 393-424
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1992. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 11-30, January.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1991. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and A Computational Assessment," Working Papers 289, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braga, Carlos A. Primo*Safadi, Raed*Yeats, Alexa, 1994. "NAFTA's Implications for East Asian exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1351, The World Bank.
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Determining the Effect of NAFTA on the North American Sweet Potato Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Trade Creation and Diversion under NAFTA: The North American Strawberry Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235428, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Atici, Cemal, 1998. "A Sectoral Analysis Of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-8, December.
- Hernandez-Estrada, Julio, 1995. "New Trade Relations: A Developing Country Perspective," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183379, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hansen, James Mark, 2000. "Agricultural and trade policy reform in Mexico: PROCAMPO, NAFTA, and pre-GATT," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000014902, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schweikhardt, David B. & Yumkella, Kandeh K., 1995. "Economic Integration in North America: Consequences, Opportunities, and Challenges for the Michigan Food System," Staff Paper Series 201208, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2013. "The Impact Of Nafta On U.S. Agriculture: An Ex-Post, Binary Variable Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142132, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "Mexican Agricultural and Food Export Competitiveness," Reports 90778, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hughes, Karol W., 1998. "Welfare Effects Of Agricultural Trading Blocs: The Simulation Of A North American Customs Union," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-11, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrcp:14616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.