Mexican Agricultural and Food Export Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio, 2001. "Background And Purpose Of The Workshop: "Trade Liberalization Under Nafta - Report Card On Agriculture"," Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2000: Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture 16824, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Heath, John Richard, 1990. "Enhancing the contribution of land reform to Mexican agricultural development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 285, The World Bank.
- Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven, 2005.
"North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination,"
North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas
17995, Farm Foundation.
- Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven, 2005. "North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination," 2005 NAAMIC Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress 163862, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Janvry, Alain de & Davis, Benjamin, 2001. "Cash Transfer Programs with Income Multipliers: PROCAMPO in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1043-1056, June.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1999. "The Economic Value Of Public Relations Expenditures: Food Safety And The Strawberry Case," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 1-23, December.
- Orden, David, 2004. "Mexico-U.S. Avocado Trade Expansion," Proceedings of the 8th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2002: Keeping the Borders Open 16916, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Zahniser, Steven, 2004. "Integration of North American Agriculture," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-1, June.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2001. "US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 45-55, October.
- Cook, Roberta L. & Calvin, Linda, 2005. "Greenhouse Tomatoes Change the Dynamics of the North American Fresh Tomato Industry," Economic Research Report 7244, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Grennes, Thomas J. & Estrada, Julio Hernandez & Krissoff, Barry & Matus Gardea, Jaime Arturo & Sharples, Jerry A. & Valdes, Constanza, 1991. "An Analysis Of A United States-Canada-Mexico Free Trade Agreement," Commissioned Papers 14616, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott, 1996. "The U.S. farm export boom: how will it be shaped by global infrastructure?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 81(Q III), pages 77-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jambor, Atilla & Toth, Andrea Timea & Koroshegyi, Domonkos, 2017. "The Export Competitiveness of Global Cocoa Traders," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 9(3), September.
- Jambor, A. & Toth, A.T. & Koroshegyi, D., 2018. "Competitiveness in the trade of spices: A global evidence," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277195, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jámbor, Attila & Tóth, Andrea Tímea & Kőröshegyi, Domonkos, 2017. "Az agrárexport versenyképessége - a nemzetközi fűszer-kereskedelem esete [Export competitiveness in agriculture: the case of the international spice trade]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1202-1223.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Valsecchi, Michele, 2014. "Land property rights and international migration: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 276-290.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "Social Transfers and Growth: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Find Out?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 11-20.
- Padilla Bernal Luz Evelia & Reyes Rivas Eliver & Pérez Veyna Oscar, 2012. "Evaluación de un cluster bajo agricultura protegida en México," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(3), pages 219-237, julio-sep.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Mills, Bradford, 2014. "Households’ investments in durable and productive assets in Niger: quasi-experimental evidences from a cash transfer project," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hugo Pedro Boff, 2004. "The Supply Of Perishable Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 306, Econometric Society.
- Mochiah, Eric Ekobor-Ackah & Osei, Robert Darko & Osei Akoto, Isaac, 2014. "The impact of conditional cash transfer programmes on household work decisions in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 116, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L. & Onel, Gulcan & VanSickle, John J., 2016. "U.S. and Mexican Tomatoes: Perceptions and Implications of the Renegotiated Suspension Agreement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Padilla, Luis & Acharya, Ram N., 2000. "Effects Of Health Information On Fruit And Vegetable Consumption," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21742, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Daniel Lederman & Maurizio Bussolo & David Gould & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Challenges of CAFTA : Maximizing the Benefits for Central America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7127, December.
- Hector J. Villarreal & Ricardo Cantú, "undated". "Do Walmartians Ruled? The political power of an emerging middle class in Mexico," Working Papers 20081, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Jun 2007.
- Javelosa, Josyline C. & Schmitz, Andrew, 2006. "Costs and Benefits of a WTO Dispute: Philippine Bananas and the Australian Market," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26.
- Benjamin Davis & Sudhanshu Handa & Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Marco Stampini & Paul Winters, 2002. "Conditionality and the Impact of Programme Design on Household welfare: Comparing two diverse cash transfer programmes in rural Mexico," Working Papers 02-10, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Perez, Maria P. & Ribera, Luis A. & Palma, Marco A., 2017. "Effects of trade and agricultural policies on the structure of the U.S. tomato industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 123-134.
- Avalos-Sartorio, Beatriz, 2006. "What can we learn from past price stabilization policies and market reform in Mexico?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 313-327, August.
- Schmook, Birgit & Vance, Colin, 2009. "Agricultural Policy, Market Barriers, and Deforestation: The Case of Mexico's Southern Yucatn," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1015-1025, May.
- Dammert, Ana C. & de Hoop, Jacobus & Mvukiyehe, Eric & Rosati, Furio C., 2018.
"Effects of public policy on child labor: Current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 104-123.
- Dammert,Ana C. & De Hoop,Jacobus Joost & Mvukiyehe,Eric & Rosati,Furio Camillo, 2017. "Effects of public policy on child labor : current knowledge, gaps, and implications for program design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7999, The World Bank.
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian W. Martinez & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2012.
"Investing Cash Transfers to Raise Long-Term Living Standards,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 164-192, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Asci, Serhat & VanSickle, John J. & Cantliffe, Daniel J., 2014. "Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(4), pages 1-26, November.
- Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei, 2015. "Modeling the Interactions of Strawberry Commodity and Labor Markets in the US and Mexico," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205887, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yi, Fujin & Sun, Dingqiang & Zhou, Yingheng, 2015. "Grain subsidy, liquidity constraints and food security—Impact of the grain subsidy program on the grain-sown areas in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 114-124.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tamagr:90778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aftamus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aftamus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.