US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Wilkowske, Gary H., 1984. "Productivity Growth In The Florida Fresh Winter Vegetable Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
- Williams, Gary W. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 1992. "Agriculture And The North American Free Trade Agreement," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 7(4).
- Zepp, Glenn A. & Simmons, R.L., 1979. "Producing Fresh Winter Vegetables in Florida and Mexico, Costs and Competition," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 143677, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fuller, Stephen W. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Bello, Haruna & Shafer, Carl E., 1991. "Structure Of The Fresh Onion Market In The Spring Season: A Focus On Texas And Its Competition," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1993. "A Complete System of U.S. Demand for Food," Technical Bulletins 157046, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ornelas, Fermin S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response And Impact Of Government-Supported Crops On The Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.