US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zepp, Glenn A. & Simmons, R.L., 1979. "Producing Fresh Winter Vegetables in Florida and Mexico, Costs and Competition," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 143677, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fuller, Stephen W. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Bello, Haruna & Shafer, Carl E., 1991. "Structure Of The Fresh Onion Market In The Spring Season: A Focus On Texas And Its Competition," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
- Williams, Gary W. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 1992. "Agriculture And The North American Free Trade Agreement," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 7(4).
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Wilkowske, Gary H., 1984. "Productivity Growth In The Florida Fresh Winter Vegetable Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Ornelas, Fermin S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response And Impact Of Government-Supported Crops On The Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1993. "A Complete System of U.S. Demand for Food," Technical Bulletins 157046, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.