US-Mexico fresh vegetable trade: the effects of trade liberalization and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ornelas, Fermin & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response and Impact of Government-Supported Crops on the Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 27-36, April.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1993. "A Complete System of U.S. Demand for Food," Technical Bulletins 157046, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Wilkowske, Gary H., 1984. "Productivity Growth In The Florida Fresh Winter Vegetable Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Wilkowske, Gary H., 1984. "Productivity Growth in the Florida Fresh Winter Vegetable Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 55-62, December.
- Fuller, Stephen W. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Bello, Haruna & Shafer, Carl E., 1991. "Structure Of The Fresh Onion Market In The Spring Season: A Focus On Texas And Its Competition," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- David M. Gould, 1998. "Has NAFTA changed North American trade?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q 1, pages 12-23.
- Williams, Gary W. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 1992. "Agriculture And The North American Free Trade Agreement," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 7(4).
- Zepp, Glenn A. & Simmons, R.L., 1979. "Producing Fresh Winter Vegetables in Florida and Mexico, Costs and Competition," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 143677, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ornelas, Fermin S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1993. "Supply Response And Impact Of Government-Supported Crops On The Texas Vegetable Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2006. "Modelling Euro-Mediterranean Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 18875, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Jaramillo-Villanueva, Jose Luis & Sarker, Rakhal, 2009. "Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Fresh Tomatoes Imports from Mexico to the United States," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51459, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xochitl Cruz-Núñez & Luis Conde & Luis Ruiz-Suárez, 2008. "Use of IPCC GHG key sources analysis to Mexico’s environmental policy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 179-191, February.
- Hugo Pedro Boff, 2004. "The Supply Of Perishable Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 306, Econometric Society.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "Mexican Agricultural and Food Export Competitiveness," Reports 90778, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Martinez, Lourdes R. & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Nagai, Tomokazu, 2006. "National and International Factors in Pickle Markets," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10938, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mario M. Carrillo-Huerta & Israel Minor Bonilla, 2005. "The Effect of NAFTA on Mexican Agricultural Exports to the United States: The Case of Coffee Beans, 1970-2003," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(2), pages 76-93, Summer.
- Letourneau, Deborah K. & Ando, Amy W. & Jedlicka, Julie A. & Narwani, Anita & Barbier, Edward, 2015. "Simple-but-sound methods for estimating the value of changes in biodiversity for biological pest control in agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 215-225.
- Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei, 2015. "Modeling the Interactions of Strawberry Commodity and Labor Markets in the US and Mexico," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205887, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.