U.S. corn exports: the role of the exchange rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kost, William E., 1976. "Effects Of An Exchange Rate Change On Agricultural Trade," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1984. "The recent decline in agricultural exports: is the exchange rate the culprit?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 5-14.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Bessler, David A & Babula, Ronald A, 1987. "Forecasting Wheat Exports: Do Exchange Rates Matter?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 397-406, July.
- G. Edward Schuh, 1984. "Future Directions for Food and Agricultural Trade Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 242-247.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Just, Richard E., 1982. "An investigation of the effect of monetary factors on agriculture," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 235-247.
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, July.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Belongia, 1986. "Monetary Policy, Real Exchange Rates, and U.S. Agricultural Exports," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 422-427.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2013.
"On the Evolving Relationship Between Corn and Oil Prices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 344-360, June.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-3, CREATE.
- Burakov, D., 2016. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rate and Prices for Agricultural Commodities: Empirical Evidence from Russia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2014.
"What Drives Commodity Prices?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1455-1468.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2010. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2013. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Jackson, John D. & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Resiandini, Pramesti, 2012. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," MPRA Paper 40711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolkesjø, Torjus F. & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2006. "Short- and long-run exchange rate effects on forest product trade: Evidence from panel data," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 205-221, January.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 2009.
"Payments under the Average Crop Revenue Program: Implications for Government Costs and Producer Preferences,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
- Cooper, Joseph, 2009. "Payments under the Average Crop Revenue Program: Implications for Government Costs and Producer Preferences," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 49-64, April.
- Dmitry Burakov, 2016. "Elasticity of Agricultural Prices in Russia: An Empirical Study of Energy and Monetary Channels," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 551-562.
- Su, EnDer, 2013. "Stock index hedge using trend and volatility regime switch model considering hedging cost," MPRA Paper 49190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gong, Li & Kinnucan, Henry, 2015. "Effects of Recession and Dollar Weakening on the U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196612, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 2008. "A Revenue-Based Alternative to the Counter-Cyclical Payment Program," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6197, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:75-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.