Short- and long-run exchange rate effects on forest product trade: Evidence from panel data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Babula, Ronald A. & Ruppel, Fred J. & Bessler, David A., 1995.
"U.S. corn exports: the role of the exchange rate,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), November.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Ruppel, Fred J. & Bessler, David A., 1995. "U.S. corn exports: the role of the exchange rate," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 75-88, November.
- Rtta Hanninen & Anne Toppinen, 1999. "Long-run price effects of exchange rate changes in Finnish pulp and paper exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 947-956.
- Brorsen, B Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R, 1985. "A Dynamic Analysis of Prices in the U.S. Rice Marketing Channel," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 362-369, October.
- Zellner, Arnold & Palm, Franz, 1974. "Time series analysis and simultaneous equation econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-54, May.
- ZELLNER, Arnold & PALM, Franz, "undated". "Time series analysis and simultaneous equation econometric models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 173, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- W. S. Chao & J. Buongiorno, 2002. "Exports and growth: a causality analysis for the pulp and paper industries based on international panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-13.
- Janaki R.R. Alavalapati & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Martin K. Luckert, 1997. "A Cointegration Analysis of Canadian Wood Pulp Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 975-986.
- S. Cunningham & J. Vilasuso, 1995. "Time aggregation and causality tests: results from a monte carlo experiment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 403-405.
- Rakhal Sarker, 1993. "A Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Analysis of Canadian Lumber Exports," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(1), pages 97-110, 03. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:11:y:2006:i:4:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.