Short- and long-run exchange rate effects on forest product trade: Evidence from panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babula, Ronald A. & Ruppel, Fred J. & Bessler, David A., 1995. "U.S. corn exports: the role of the exchange rate," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), November.
- Rtta Hanninen & Anne Toppinen, 1999. "Long-run price effects of exchange rate changes in Finnish pulp and paper exports," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 947-956.
- Brorsen, B Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R, 1985. "A Dynamic Analysis of Prices in the U.S. Rice Marketing Channel," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 362-369, October.
- W. S. Chao & J. Buongiorno, 2002. "Exports and growth: a causality analysis for the pulp and paper industries based on international panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-13.
- Janaki R.R. Alavalapati & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Martin K. Luckert, 1997. "A Cointegration Analysis of Canadian Wood Pulp Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 975-986.
- Zellner, Arnold & Palm, Franz, 1974.
"Time series analysis and simultaneous equation econometric models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-54, May.
- ZELLNER, Arnold & PALM, Franz, 1974. "Time series analysis and simultaneous equation econometric models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 173, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- S. Cunningham & J. Vilasuso, 1995. "Time aggregation and causality tests: results from a monte carlo experiment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 403-405.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Rakhal Sarker, 1993. "A Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Analysis of Canadian Lumber Exports," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(1), pages 97-110, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prestemon, Jeffrey P., 2015. "The impacts of the Lacey Act Amendment of 2008 on U.S. hardwood lumber and hardwood plywood imports," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 31-44.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baek, Jungho, 2007. "The J-curve effect and the US-Canada forest products trade," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 245-258, November.
- Gabriela ŢUŢUEANU, 2015. "Measuring the Influence of the J-Curve Effect on Trade in Romanian Forest Products," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 75-84, Winter.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:foreco:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:30-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jian & gan, Jianbang, 2007. "Who will Meet China's Import Demand for Forest Products?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2150-2160, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics International trade Elasticity Causality.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:11:y:2006:i:4:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.