Testing Dynamic Specification in Small Simultaneous Systems: An Application to a Model of Building Society Behavior in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, D F, 1971. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Regression Equations with Errors Generated by a Vector Autoregressive Process," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 257-272, June.
- Hendry, David F & Tremayne, Andrew R, 1976. "Estimating Systems of Dynamic Reduced Form Equations with Vector Autoregressive Errors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 463-471, June.
- Zellner, Arnold & Palm, Franz, 1974.
"Time series analysis and simultaneous equation econometric models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-54, May.
- ZELLNER, Arnold & PALM, Franz, 1974. "Time series analysis and simultaneous equation econometric models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 173, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Hay, George A & Holt, Charles C, 1975. "A General Solution for Linear Decision Rules: An Optimal Dynamic Strategy Applicable under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 231-259, March.
- Ghosh, Debapriya & Parkin, Michael, 1972. "A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of the Portfolio, Debt and Interest Rate Behaviour of Building Societies," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 40(3), pages 231-244, September.
- Hendry, David F, 1974. "Stochastic Specification in an Aggregate Demand Model of the United Kingdom," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 559-578, May.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1972. "Testing for Fourth Order Autocorrelation in Qtrly Regression Equations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 617-636, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sendhil, R. & Ramasundaram, P., 2014. "Performance and Relevance of Wheat Futures Market in India – An Exploratory Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174839, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lafrance, Robert, 1983. "Évaluation de l’hypothèse de la moyenne-variance : une application au portefeuille des banques canadiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 20-37, mars.
- Lafrance, R., 1982. "Evaluation de L'hypothese de la Moyenne-Variance: une Application au Portefeuille des Banques Canadiennes," Cahiers de recherche 8219, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.