Évaluation de l’hypothèse de la moyenne-variance : une application au portefeuille des banques canadiennes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Towey, Richard E, 1974. "Money Creation and the Theory of the Banking Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Rhoades, Stephen A. & Rutz, Roger D., 1982. "Market power and firm risk : A test of the `quiet life' hypothesis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 73-85.
- Ghosh, Debapriya & Parkin, Michael, 1972. "A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of the Portfolio, Debt and Interest Rate Behaviour of Building Societies," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 40(3), pages 231-244, September.
- A. S. Courakis, 1975. "Testing Theories of Discount House Portfolio Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 643-648.
- David F. Hendry & Gordon J. Anderson, 1975. "Testing Dynamic Specification in Small Simultaneous Systems: An Application to a Model of Building Society Behavior in the United Kingdom," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Ronald A. Ratti, 1980. "Bank Attitude Toward Risk, Implicit Rates of Interest, and the Behavior of an Index of Risk Aversion for Commercial Banks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(2), pages 309-331.
- M. Parkin, 1970. "Discount House Portfolio and Debt Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 469-497.
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-317, June.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:59:y:1983:i:1:p:20-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.